2022 NFL DRAFT

LTtxfan

6 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Hollywood Brown and AJ Brown were traded for 1st round picks.  Amari Cooper was traded for a 5th round pick.

That was the anti-Herschel Walker trade.

The Jones should be beaten with rubber hoses full of lead shot for that bullshit.

3 minutes ago, Eggo said:

Anyone know if there's ever been a first round without a QB taken? I honestly don't know and I'm too many bourbons in to find out for myself.

nvm

5 minutes ago, Eggo said:

Anyone know if there's ever been a first round without a QB taken? I honestly don't know and I'm too many bourbons in to find out for myself.

Looked it up earlier...happened in 1996

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, thepop said:

Wasn't Kenyon Green the same class as Tyler Johnson? I remember being happy getting 1 of 2 blue chip OL in the state.

Yes.  We made fun of how he would be a guard and not a tackle in college.  And, technically, we were right.  Anyway, let’s not talk about this anymore.

• Hook 'Em 2

Hollywood Brown and AJ Brown were traded for 1st round picks.  Amari Cooper was traded for a 5th round pick.
That was the anti-Herschel Walker trade.

I’m expecting Cleveland to trade Amari Cooper tonight for a 1st round pick. Maybe to Dallas.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

49 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

I think it's a part of the "NFL is ghey" promotion that they just ran a commercial about.

Do you think spelling it “ghey”’will avoid making you look like a homophobe? If so, you’re wrong. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Jets crushed this draft 

And it’s hard to imagine that they’ll do anything but squander it. I’m wishing the best for Garrett Wilson but I think Chris Olave is in a better position for success in New Orleans.