2022 Texas High School Football

texifornia

2 minutes ago, Tree Fidy said:

Was finally able to complete the sign up process for Bally's.  What an absolute piece of shit app!  These mother fuckers have formulated a sign in methodology that doesn't exist anywhere else on the planet.   OK, rant over and fuck off UIL and Bally's.

their app sucks 

Entertaining first half.  As soon as it ended I figured I would check in on the Australia / South Africa cricket (something like 15 time zones away) and shit you not, within two seconds of switching over they are heading off the ground for the lunch break.  I thought NCAA tournament first round where you would have four games in a commercial break at the same time was something, but fuck me running.

Just now, tx 3 putt said:

their app sucks 

Not having much of an issue with it on Roku so far.  I expect a complete meltdown when we finally get to North Shore v. Duncanville tomorrow night.

5 minutes ago, Tree Fidy said:

Was finally able to complete the sign up process for Bally's.  What an absolute piece of shit app!  These mother fuckers have formulated a sign in methodology that doesn't exist anywhere else on the planet.   OK, rant over and fuck off UIL and Bally's.

What did you have to do?  All I did was login with the email address and password I used to sign up and it started right up.  Better than the horseshit of choosing your internet provider, scanning a QR code, getting a code via text, putting that in, then hoping it works like a lot of other streaming apps use.