Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

41 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Loldbd4997995ae1f21f7f12cd4c550b7f6.jpg

ATTS Breed Statistics

This quote up at the top amuses me...

The pass-fail rate is not a measure of a breed’s aggression, but rather of each dog’s ability to interact with humans, human situations, and the environment. See a description of the test on the TT Test Description page.

The data presented on our web site is raw data; it is not a scientific study nor is there any statistical significance attached. We have no control over who brings their dog to the test and there is no accurate data as to a dog breed’s population in the US.

...but the 87.6% pass rate isn't even remotely close to 4th best.

2 hours ago, Sheep Have Wool said:

ATTS Breed Statistics

This quote up at the top amuses me...

...but the 87.6% pass rate isn't even remotely close to 4th best.

You got you there your frequency and then over there you got yourself your severity.  I'd take my chances with a 25% aggressive shi tzu or chihuahua over a 5% aggressive pit bull.  

• Hook 'Em 3

11 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Loldbd4997995ae1f21f7f12cd4c550b7f6.jpg

I've petted two pit bulls in the past two days that were total puticas.  But I completely agree with the comments that the sweet ones are sweet but the bad ones are bad (87% love sponge, 13% murderer).  

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Miami airport. Nathan’s hotdog burger stand.  I’ve done it to the same person like 2-3 times on accident.  Fuck me close to home on this one. 

Good job on this post.  No one knows what the fuck you're talking about. It's better that way.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Good job on this post.  No one knows what the fuck you're talking about. It's better that way.

I remember my first margarita night. You’ll feel better in the AM.   Allow me to stupid it for you. There is a woman that looks eerily similar to the one pictured that currently works at the Nathan’s hut at MIA.  But she has a mustache and some sweet chops.  I have accidentally called her ma’am, and got a glance.  Have accidentally said sir, and have gotten a look.  I don’t know what gender this person is but out of habit still say yes ma’am/sir.  Hope that clears it up for you homie. 

Edited by fattyflattie

54 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I remember my first margarita night. You’ll feel better in the AM.   Allow me to stupid it for you. There is a woman that looks eerily similar to the one pictured that currently works at the Nathan’s hut at MIA.  But she has a mustache and some sweet chops.  I have accidentally called her ma’am, and got a glance.  Have accidentally said sir, and have gotten a look.  I don’t know what gender this person is but out of habit still say yes ma’am/sir.  Hope that clears it up for you homie. 

I think we're more wondering why are you at the fucking Nathan's hotdog stand in the Miami airport so often?

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

They have that or a Chili’s, and I travel there every third week or so. 

They got a Cuban sandwich place there with some mamacitas working the counter.  I don’t call them maam or sir.  

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g34438-d495794-Reviews-La_Carreta-Miami_Florida.html

Edited by CoTex
  • Hook 'Em 2

Ok but what about love field whataburger. What if I think the cashier is a woman but there a little bit of a five’oclock shadow? Do I get the fries or the rings?

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, CoTex said:

They got a Cuban sandwich place there with some mamacitas working the counter.  I don’t call them maam or sir.  

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g34438-d495794-Reviews-La_Carreta-Miami_Florida.html

I’m going to have to sneak over to concourse D. H and J choices are pretty pathetic. 

3 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

They have that or a Chili’s, and I travel there (Miami) every third week or so. 

My condolences. Miami can get flattened by a class 10 hurricane and I would cheer for Mother Nature. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Superhero said:

My condolences. Miami can get flattened by a class 10 hurricane and I would cheer for Mother Nature. 

I already liked you as a poster but comments like this just move you further up my list.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

All of these fast casual restaurant gender stories remind me of “Delirious”

Goddammit Gus, your wife ain’t No Puerto Rican working at Nathan’s or Popeye’s at the airport.  She got a fucking mustache, Gus.  She ain’t a cashier, she a goddamn BigFoot.  Can’t cook or take an order.  But I bet she can climb the fuck out tree though.  

7 hours ago, Superhero said:

I’m not that mad at it, but yeah, not my favorite place.  Luckily I get to bounce between Coral Gables, Key Biscayne, and South Beach.  So I miss a lot of the less desirable parts.   

1 hour ago, Covri said:

Ambiguously gendered wieners at that.

They’ve got a double cheeseburger that doesn’t give you airplane shits, and a nice cashier with some bad ass sideburns and I believe, tits.  Good enough for me. 

• Haha 1