Shriner's College Classic Weekend Thread

Horny Bull

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

Fucking moonshot and we don’t get a replay. 

Nope! We sure don't!

Texas is hated in Houston by the Houston sports media, including Bally Sports SW or whatever they call themselves this week. They shill for cougar-high & fried-rice no matter what, and will even give pile-of-shit aggy better coverage than Texas.

I grew up with this shit in Houston, despite the huge Texas Exes and Texas fans following. It's nothing new.

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

They were focused on the disabled kid in the booth and missed the shit that people are actually tuned in for. 

Yeah I don’t mind them interviewing for Shriners but there doesn’t need to be a booth shot between every pitch. 

Nope! We sure don't!
Texas is hated in Houston by the Houston sports media, including Bally Sports SW or whatever they call themselves this week. They shill for cougar-high & fried-rice no matter what, and will even give pile-of-shit aggy better coverage than Texas.
I grew up with this shit in Houston, despite the huge Texas Exes and Texas fans following. It's nothing new.

You’re a fucking idiot. Bally sports is a Dallas thing you moron.

Just now, BachelorTrek said:

Nope! We sure don't!

Dude...

I mean, first of all, this isn't even on Bally Sports SW.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Dahobbs said:

Still no one up in the bullpen. They are hitting Hansen pretty hard. Looks like maybe we are thinking about getting someone else ready. 

They're hitting Hansen pretty hard? They have one run off a single yack. Hansen has owned them. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

So far, this has been a 2-hour Shriner's commercial occasionally interrupted by very brief bursts of baseball coverage.  Were the first two games like this?

every game, every year