Shriner's College Classic Weekend Thread

Horny Bull

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

Oh he absolutely needs to be in the lineup, I just don’t like him at the 4 at all even if he hits like last year.

Yeah I agree. Some of my friends have wanted Stehly at 2nd long term. Yeah no fuck that. Benching him and getting some tee work for a week or so would be good for him but we all know, or at least expect him to be hitting around .320 with give of take 5 homers in conference, just at this exact moment, a couple games on the bench or hitting 9th would do him some good 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, CptnJiggleBits said:

Stehly justed stamped his spot at the 3 or four hole

I think 4 would be a good spot for him, he can hit for power or contact. Drive in whoever’s in front of him, or start it with a single

9 hole will be a good spot to get Mitchell back on track. He'll get to see mire pitches from guys not wanting to see the top of the lineup. Treating the nine hole like a leadoff hitter can help him do what he does best, back through the box. Booze is wearing on my typin n articulatin. .ahhh lets fycking gooo Horns

1 minute ago, CptnJiggleBits said:

9 hole will be a good spot to get Mitchell back on track. He'll get to see mire pitches from guys not wanting to see the top of the lineup. Treating the nine hole like a leadoff hitter can help him do what he does best, back through the box. Booze is wearing on my typin n articulatin. .ahhh lets fycking gooo Horns

I’ve always been a fan of your worst hitter in the 8 spot and your second lead off at the 9.