2022 MLB thread

shadow_operative2.0

Shut the fuck up you sniveling twat. Manoah would ruin Cole before anybody could call 911. You’ve never been in any kind of physical confrontation in your entire life, why you’re constantly commenting on matters of physicality as if you’re some authority on the matter is so far beyond comprehension I’m convinced you’re legitimately intellectually disabled.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Herbie Hancock said:

Manoah would ruin Cole before anybody could call 911.

Nope. Manoah is just a fat fuck with a big mouth. Cole is an actual well-built athlete 

You’ve never been in any kind of physical confrontation in your entire life

Factually incorrect

I’m convinced you’re legitimately intellectually disabled

You can be convinced of that, doesn’t make it true. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Helobious said:

Lulz. We’re not going to the postseason. We’re well on pace to be out of playoff contention by the time the season ends, maybe we hang on for a wildcard but there’s 0% chance we get past that round. 

Wildcard is the post season. Sir, do you follow baseball or just the yankees? The Red Sox won't make it, but if we can fuck up your chances in our remaining series I will love it. 

21 hours ago, Helobious said:

Lulz. We’re not going to the postseason. We’re well on pace to be out of playoff contention by the time the season ends, maybe we hang on for a wildcard but there’s 0% chance we get past that round. 

Aren't you over-reacting to a slump just a bit? Or is this a schtick? Oh woe is me, the poor Yankee fan!

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Aren't you over-reacting to a slump just a bit? Or is this a schtick? Oh woe is me, the poor Yankee fan!

We are without question the worst MLB team in August. One of the worst in July. That’s not a slump. 

But we just got our 2nd straight win, beating Scherzer & the Mets. Maybe we aren’t dead yet.

43 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Today I learned that Scherzer’s eyes are 2 different colors. And they’re drastically different, never seen someone that extreme. 

You've never realized that? I'm as casual as they come and I thought that was common knowledge. 

36 minutes ago, ztejas said:

You've never realized that? I'm as casual as they come and I thought that was common knowledge. 

I’m bad at that stuff in general, plus I haven’t actually watched him much. One of my best friends has hazel green eyes, I thought they were brown for the first 8 years I knew him. 

45 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

I guess this might be good news for Angels’ fans. While his 20 year ownership tenure has been a complete failure, he has, at least, always been willing to spend. 

Balmer should buy them.  Abandon the Inglewood arena project and build a new OC baseball/basketball complex.  

• Hook 'Em 1