This months Trial of the Century Depp v Heard

Moby Ric

3 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Seems as good a place as any to put the most outrageous exception to the "undefeated" trope I know...Houston Press dd this story and this this rouble couple. Dede had ben to jail about three times for DV but they kept getting bac together. And once more things reached a head.

"Oh honey," the woman said. Its too bad you don't have  tape recorder. Because You know hat I am m going to do. I am going to bet myself up, clll he cops, and ell them you did it, again, just like all those other times before."

She went on to relate her ways in clssic Bond Villian style. More details of her prior escapades. How she had his nuts in a vise, again, and how it would always be this way. I think she he even paused to cackle maniacally once or twice.

Nevertheless, the dude split. And she did just like she said. She prepared another sob story and beat her own ass.

But this time, the dude had taped the whole thing. All of it. 

Defeated.

Little early to be drinking this heavily.  

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Holy shit. Not only is she a horrible actress, but she's a moron.

She thought she landed a zinger but it was crickets. I would have loved to see the reporter’s face when she gave the “scissors for fingers” line.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, MrBig said:

She thought she landed a zinger but it was crickets. I would have loved to see the reporter’s face when she gave the “scissors for fingers” line.

If you thought that moment was awkward, you should have heard the edited-out comment she made about Edward Penishands.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

Just a hot mess of an interview. Now I realize Savannah’s husband worked as a consultant for Depp’s team and she disclosed that to Amber and the public…and I didn’t think she was that hard on her. The way she twists the “I didn’t punch you! I hit you” shit…dayum. I bet she is so frustrating to be around in real life. Not one thing is her fault. 

Also, I thought she just wanted to move on and be left alone and for Depp to leave her alone. That’s why she’s on a publicity tour then telling us Edward Scissorhands isn’t real…what’s next telling us Depp isn’t really a pirate. What a turd she truly is…

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Just a hot mess of an interview. Now I realize Savannah’s husband worked as a consultant for Depp’s team and she disclosed that to Amber and the public…and I didn’t think she was that hard on her. The way she twists the “I didn’t punch you! I hit you” shit…dayum. I bet she is so frustrating to be around in real life. Not one thing is her fault. 

Also, I thought she just wanted to move on and be left alone and for Depp to leave her alone. That’s why she’s on a publicity tour then telling us Edward Scissorhands isn’t real…what’s next telling us Depp isn’t really a pirate. What a turd she truly is…

omg she really is a terrible actress 😆 i'd honestly never seen her act... this is funny!

Ted Cruz-level delivery /#noCR

Edited by mchookem
  • Hook 'Em 1

Johnny Depp otta sue Savannah Guthrie for defaming journalism.

The only thing missing were the traditional NBC figure skating soft lenses and weepy music.

Fortunately I could bear about 30 seconds of each day, reminded myself, "why am I watching this shit?" and turn it off for Andy Griffith or something.

• Hook 'Em 4

Well one of the good things out of all of this is that any thought of Depp being "nice" and doing a secondary settlement to absolve the monetary judgment against AH is probably dead now.

This is all about trying to rehab her image for everyone who never watched any of the trial. The "what about"-ism of both AH and her attorney is pathetic and only works if the reader or viewer wants to have a justification to feel better about AH instead of having a facts-based viewpoint.

It is almost like this is a PR hail mary not to sway the view of people about the trial but instead attempt to soften her image enough that she is not toxic to the test screen audiences for Aquaman 2 and gets either recast, the role written out, or reduced in screen time even more. If she is completely removed from Aquaman 2, she has no real future. It is bad enough that she is an aging looks-driven no talent actress that is psycho, but if she gets removed from Aquaman 2 not only does she have all of those issues over her head but also no sustained success to cast against.

She will be, at best, back to the bit roles and small supporting parts with her taking off her clothes for a small payout, which won't pay all her outstanding debts. He has to keep enough limelight from Aquaman 2 so she isn't having to in essence try and completely start over.

WTH? 

“Heard also touched on the op-ed — which she wrote for The Washington Post, and did not mention Depp by name — after Guthrie, 50, brought it up.

"The op-ed wasn't about my relationship with Johnny," she said. "What the op-ed was about was me loaning my voice to a bigger cultural conversation that we were having at the time."

The Stand star went on to say she "obviously knew" that "it was important for me not to make it about him or to do anything like defame him. I had teams of lawyers review all the drafts of this."

"I did do and say horrible, regrettable things throughout my relationship. I behaved in horrible, almost unrecognizable to myself ways," she said. "I freely and openly and voluntarily talked about what I did. I talked about the horrible language. I talked about being pushed to the extent where I didn't even know the difference between right and wrong."

"I will always continue to feel like I was a part of this, like I was the other half of this relationship because I was. And it was ugly, and could be very beautiful. It was very, very toxic," Heard continued. "We were awful to each other."

And while the actress admitted she "made a lot of mistakes," she insisted in her conversation with Guthrie, "To my dying day, I will stand by every word of my testimony."

TLDR….or care to watch…if you’re into being mind fucked and gaslit on a daily basis then she’s your girl. I mean damn. He’s toxic as well and most of us have said as much but she’s the type of person that can drive you to destroy your kitchen cabinets in a rage.

Saying now this stuff when we just watched the testimony on the stand. She refuses to be locked into to anything. And if she feels she is locked in somehow she twists it again. I know someone like this and it just sucks. There is never a time when you can actually “win” an argument or get a true apology. That person just twists things again. That’s NOT WHAT SHE SAID IN HER OP-ED which was the reason for the suit. Mother fuck man. I just can’t. 

Edited by Nicole44

I loathe the Daily Fail but it’s all over social media right now…

my therapist told me I was a victim and bad shit happened to me…

can’t wait until she starts throwing her defenders and the me too movement under the fucking bus. Do y’all get what she is now? You get it? 

017DAEA7-B9BA-4CCF-AACD-6E46B8306ED6.png

I bet when NBC “scored” this exclusive interview with Turd (that I’m sure they didn’t pay her for) that she told them she had proof that Johnny hit her and then they got handed a binder of stuff she claims to have told a therapist that likely never would be admitted at any trial and she never mentioned prior to losing in America. 

On 6/16/2022 at 10:23 PM, Nicole44 said:

I bet when NBC “scored” this exclusive interview with Turd (that I’m sure they didn’t pay her for) that she told them she had proof that Johnny hit her and then they got handed a binder of stuff she claims to have told a therapist that likely never would be admitted at any trial and she never mentioned prior to losing in America. 

The judge called all of Amber’s therapist notes hearsay. Judge did Amber a favor by not admitting them and prevented a potential tampering charge. Look at the handwriting, it’s clearly Amber’s. Handwriting evidence is so subjective and it’s hard to prove who wrote it. 

After watching the trial, it became clear Amber was the aggressor. She was taunting & picking at Johnny to get him to respond to her attention.

Watching the NBC interview, it’s clear she is mentally ill and has problems accepting reality. She believes all the lies she’s telling and not just trying to sell us a lie. There’s a big difference between someone who knows they are feeding you a pile of bullshit and someone who believes their lies no matter how stupid and untrue they seem. The more I hear from her, the more I’m surprised Johnny didn’t die of an OD in her presence. 

• Hook 'Em 1