• Michael Keaton
    • George Clooney
    • Val Kilmer
    • Christian Bale
    • Ben Affleck
    • Bob Pattinson
    • Adam West
    • Other????

I had to vote for Keaton. Not because Bale is in any way a lesser actor, but because I'm old enough to remember everyone thinking that Keaton had been mis-cast before they saw the movie. This is the guy everyone remembered for the likes of Mr. Mom, BeetlejuiceGung Ho and Johnny Dangerously before that movie. After? You couldn't think of a more appropriate Bruce Wayne/Batman.

Keaton is a dreadfully underappreciated actor.

Also the best Spider-Man villain, and by a long shot, too.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, F250 said:

I think something is wrong with the poll because it looks like Ben Afflek has 3 votes. That can't be right.

That's less than 20% of the votes, pretty reasonable so far. I'd estimate more than 35% of the posters here are donkey brained retards on welfare.

• Haha 5

Why did you subtitle this best "modern day" Batman when you listed every actor that's ever played the character in a feature film?

Were there guys (sorry - "act persons") playing Batman on screen in the 1870s that you didn't list?

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Why did you subtitle this best "modern day" Batman when you listed every actor that's ever played the character in a feature film?

Were there guys (sorry - "act persons") playing Batman on screen in the 1870s that you didn't list?

But why say North Vietnamese Army regular? Is there an irregular? How about North Vietnamese Army soldier?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Rimbo said:

I had to vote for Keaton. Not because Bale is in any way a lesser actor, but because I'm old enough to remember everyone thinking that Keaton had been mis-cast before they saw the movie. This is the guy everyone remembered for the likes of Mr. Mom, BeetlejuiceGung Ho and Johnny Dangerously before that movie. After? You couldn't think of a more appropriate Bruce Wayne/Batman.

Keaton is a dreadfully underappreciated actor.

Also the best Spider-Man villain, and by a long shot, too.

michael-keaton-hand-job.gif

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, ztejas said:

No one mourns for Lewis Wilson.

Christian Bale is still the best version.  There are enough Batman movies before and after him, and his are still the best overall.  I liked both his Bruce Wayne and Batman interpretations.

Affleck is a great actor but the movies were shit.  His acting was not the reason why. He would have been a great casting choice in better bat films.

Robert Pattinson has proven to be a good actor, but this moody, barely speaks interpretation of Batman/Bruce Wayne didn't do it for me.  

On 5/29/2022 at 8:32 PM, F250 said:

I think something is wrong with the poll because it looks like Ben Afflek has 3 votes. That can't be right.

Pretty much means he, Matt Damon and Casey Affleck post here.  There's gotta be some Austin connection as Ben was here for Dazed and Confused.

• Haha 1