Active shooter thread

Hugo Stiglitz

7 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

All the talking points coming out now seek to do nothing, but divide and conquer.  It's pretty disgusting to be honest.

The DNC is now fundraising in the shadow of each.  Both in El Paso and Dayton.  They apparently sent emails to supporters, signed by former Rep. Gabby Giffords, encouraging donors to "split" a donation of $10 to $200 between the DNC and Giffords' PAC.

You don't disappoint. People like you like to tar and feather Tucker for white nationalism for being against the disaster we have with illegal immigration. I watch his show and read his books. By such characterizations, you'd think you'd hear him go on rants against Hispanics or Muslims describing them as subhuman. He called out Ilhan Omar for vilifying the country that saved her family from the refugee camps. I am guilty of anti-Muslim bias; that was not the basis of his critique of her. The libs don't want a discussion and want to silence us on the right. That pisses me off. We can't even have a decent discussion here. Look at what happened with BurntEyes yesterday.

Ummm....he and his ilk (ingraham etc) use the exact sort of dehumanizing buzzwords that are time-honored. We pollute, we’re filth, invaders, a scourge, all that shit.
There IS no discussion without discussing immigrants (and it ain’t just illegal - see the admin and tucker wanting to sharply limit LEGAL immigration) as something lesser. Policies back that up - kids imprisoned without basic hygiene, etc. That’s how we are discussed by the right. Heaven forbid we push back against the dehumanizing bullshit.

5 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Asshole.

In a sane world, seeing someone walking around like that should give lead time for people to call the cops.   Instead nothing can be done until the moment he gets into position and starts spraying a crowd with bullets.   I wonder if anyone saw the El Paso shooter walking through the parking lot before shooting and valuable seconds were lost in response time. 

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

That's how I know you are aware that you support the party of bigotry and hate.

That makes you complicit.

There it is...you can set your clock to it.  Go the fuck back to the Cloak Room you insufferable twat.

Ummm....he and his ilk (ingraham etc) use the exact sort of dehumanizing buzzwords that are time-honored. We pollute, we’re filth, invaders, a scourge, all that shit.
There IS no discussion without discussing immigrants (and it ain’t just illegal - see the admin and tucker wanting to sharply limit LEGAL immigration) as something lesser. Policies back that up - kids imprisoned without basic hygiene, etc. That’s how we are discussed by the right. Heaven forbid we push back against the dehumanizing bullshit.
So no factual based information nor honesty. You hear what you want to hear, not what's being said.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 3

9 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

The DNC is now fundraising in the shadow of each.  Both in El Paso and Dayton.  They apparently sent emails to supporters, signed by former Rep. Gabby Giffords, encouraging donors to "split" a donation of $10 to $200 between the DNC and Giffords' PAC.

You are complicit.

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

You are complicit and you know it. That's why you are defensive. You support evil. You vote for it.

Romans 8:31 King James Version (KJV)

31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

Am I doing this right?  Miss anything?

1 minute ago, BabaYaga said:

Romans 8:31 King James Version (KJV)

31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

Am I doing this right?  Miss anything?

Just put him on ignore.  He's a complete nitwit.  He's never posted anything worth fucking reading in his life.

22 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

You don't disappoint. People like you like to tar and feather Tucker for white nationalism for being against the disaster we have with illegal immigration. I watch his show and read his books. By such characterizations, you'd think you'd hear him go on rants against Hispanics or Muslims describing them as subhuman. He called out Ilhan Omar for vilifying the country that saved her family from the refugee camps. I am guilty of anti-Muslim bias; that was not the basis of his critique of her. The libs don't want a discussion and want to silence us on the right. That pisses me off. We can't even have a decent discussion here. Look at what happened with BurntEyes yesterday.

No dude, there is no discussion about people fucking targeting and killing specific people based on their skin or nationality. You can blather on all you want, there is no discussion to be had. It is unacceptable. Anyone who is not completely outraged by the last 48 hours to the point of calling for new legislation or productive talks about some type of solution is a piece of shit and doesn't even deserve a voice, but because this is a great country like America you get one anyway - doesn't mean anyone has to fucking listen to it.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Facemask said:

So no factual based information nor honesty. You hear what you want to hear, not what's being said. 

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

facemask, since you seem to be new to the U.S., I've included some helpful links that explain Brisket's post.  That way, next time someone says something like the below, you'll have enough information to respond intelligently.  Learning is Fun!

11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

No dude, there is no discussion about people fucking targeting and killing specific people based on their skin or nationality. You can blather on all you want, there is no discussion to be had. It is unacceptable. Anyone who is not completely outraged by the last 48 hours to the point of calling for new legislation or productive talks about some type of solution is a piece of shit and doesn't even deserve a voice, but because this is a great country like America you get one anyway - doesn't mean anyone has to fucking listen to it.

I am outraged and want new legislation. I don't own a gun and am fine with gun control. I am voting against this President in 2020 so shit can calm down. I would rather have the Dems win to calm shit down. Ending illegal immigration and limiting and changing legal immigration standards should be on the table and discussed in 2024. It won't because you'll be called a racist if you do. Tucker is not afraid to have that discussion. I hope he runs in 2024 after shit cools down. Enough with the flamethrowers

37 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Well he has done that so...

Just now, Iconoclast Texan said:

I am outraged and want new legislation. I don't own a gun and am fine with gun control. I am voting against this President in 2020 so shit can calm down. I would rather have the Dems win to calm shit down. Ending illegal immigration and limiting and changing legal immigration standards should be on the table and discussed in 2024. It won't because you'll be called a racist if you do. Tucker is not afraid to have that discussion. I hope he runs in 2024 after shit cools down. Enough with the flamethrowers

The Republican Party does not want to reform immigration. The Republican Party wants the issue. The Republican Party couldn't care less about illegal immigration beyond agitating its base of racist white people. They are never going to give up that electoral weapon. 

• Like 1

Hold on, your hope and savior for the republican party is Tucker Carlson? Holy shit, that is rich!

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

just don't call them suicide terrorists.

Just like to point out while we’re on this subject, White Nationalists terrorists aren’t on suicide missions.  They aren’t afraid to die for their cause but they absolutely want to be taken alive.  

They want their racist voice and ideology to be heard before, during, and after an attack.  They can always contribute to their cause while they’re still breathing.  Dying accomplishes nothing.  That’s the way they see it. 

Just now, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Hold on, your hope and savior for the republican party is Tucker Carlson? Holy shit, that is rich!

National conservatism embodies what I have supported since my college days as a Pat Buchanan primary voter and is replacing the neocon endless war bullshit and free trade at all costs sellouts. Wish I had heard about this conference and attended it. This ideology will be fleshed out and ready to go in 2024. 

https://nationalconservatism.org/about/

1 minute ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

National conservatism embodies what I have supported since my college days as a Pat Buchanan primary voter and is replacing the neocon endless war bullshit and free trade at all costs sellouts. Wish I had heard about this conference and attended it. This ideology will be fleshed out and ready to go in 2024. 

https://nationalconservatism.org/about/

National conservatism is racism hiding behind culture.

21 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

So what happened?

I may not have used the right language to describe my feelings on his take(s).  It escalated.  Unfortunately.  Cuz I otherwise have no problem with him and we had got along fine in the past. it is unfortunate. But my patience for people who feel it's fruitless to try ANYTHING so why bother has run its course.  We are better than this.

24 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Also, the parts of icono’s link that explicitly  talked about the “Anglo-American conservatism” struck me as a possible signal that perhaps the movement generally preferred Anglos to other people.  Just a hunch, though.

I’m sure Khaled Bigsby, the blind Persian white supremacist, will be welcomed, though.

Khaled is an Arabic name. Just a hunch but I think Anglo-American reference is not to ethnicity but our common political and legal heritage. It's just a hunch though. I mean the roster of speakers had a diverse array of races. https://nationalconservatism.org/

Edited by Iconoclast Texan

27 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Khaled is an Arabic name. Just a hunch but I think Anglo-American reference is not to ethnicity but our common political and legal heritage. It's just a hunch though. I mean the roster of speakers had a diverse array of races. https://nationalconservatism.org/

You do realize that Patrick Cruisius would shoot your ass on sight don’t you? 

1 hour ago, BabaYaga said:

There it is...you can set your clock to it.  Go the fuck back to the Cloak Room you insufferable twat.

Last time I checked (which I admit was quite a while ago) Badmofo was in complete control of the Cloak Room. Nobody should go back there. 

Just now, Sbbruin said:

Yeah, that's fucking ridiculous.  Nobody, sane or insane, should be walking around with that fucking thing.  

Open carry is totally fucking ridiculous and insane, which is why I make fun of Kentucky, because you’ve got to point to someone worse than you, right? 

Yet that’s the stupid ass law in Texas. Its like we looked back on the early post civil war era in the 19th century and said, yeah, that’s what we need nowadays. 

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Open carry is totally fucking ridiculous and insane, which is why I make fun of Kentucky, because you’ve got to point to someone worse than you, right? 

Yet that’s the stupid ass law in Texas. Its like we looked back on the early post civil war era in the 19th century and said, yeah, that’s what we need nowadays. 

imgur
/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png" />

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It would be great if the common reaction people had was to mock and jeer at these flaccid, chinless fucks. There is nothing that terrifies these people more than humiliation.

He has a right to carry that gun.

Everyone else has a right to laugh openly at him and loudly speculate about his impotence, lack of friends, shortness of stature, etc...

Make Bullying Great Again

4 minutes ago, immamac said:

idk that walking around coffee shops with a semi-automatic magazine fed rifle is in the spirit of the open carry laws.

The "law abiding" open carrying person is pretty stupid too if he thinks his gun is for self defense. Instead, he is gonna be the first one to get shot if somebody decides to shoot up or rob whatever place he is in. 

• Pancho changed the title to Active shooter thread