Active shooter thread

Hugo Stiglitz

1 minute ago, FondrenRoad said:

The "law abiding" open carrying person is pretty stupid too if he thinks his gun is for self defense. Instead, he is gonna be the first one to get shot if somebody decides to shoot up or rob whatever place he is in. 

That's where you're wrong I'mo tell you wut that ol boy he ain't alone he's got two good buddies right behind him in overwatch cuz they is tactical I tell you wut. Anybody mess with old boy gonna go down just like them Redcoats HELL YEAH.

9 minutes ago, immamac said:

idk that walking around coffee shops with a semi-automatic magazine fed rifle is in the spirit of the open carry laws.

From my understanding, you can walk around with a long arm rifle or shotgun however your want unless the private business prohibits it. I don’t even think you need a concealed or open carry license, which you would need for a handgun which if carried openly, has to be holstered. 

In other words, this State is insane when it comes to guns. That guy at the Starbucks is not violating the laws in this State.

10 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

It would be great if the common reaction people had was to mock and jeer at these flaccid, chinless fucks. There is nothing that terrifies these people more than humiliation.

He has a right to carry that gun.

Everyone else has a right to laugh openly at him and loudly speculate about his impotence, lack of friends, shortness of stature, etc...

Make Bullying Great Again

Call police on them wherever they go. Have them harassed by the law. They are creating a dangerous situation trying to prove some shitty point. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

In all this back and forth over an assault weapons ban and the Constitutionality thereof, let's summarize a couple of key points:

1.  the US enforced a Federal assault weapons ban from 1994-2004

2.  Federal courts have upheld on appeal and flat out denied subsequent final appeal over arguments against the Constitutionality of Maryland's current ban on "assault long guns" (AR-15, AK-47, etc.) and high capacity magazines.

This is settled law.  Such a ban does not infringe on anyone's 2A rights.  If anyone argues to the contrary, counter with these 2 points, and then watch them twist themselves into some vague "protect my family" corner when in fact the courts have ruled that these are WEAPONS OF WAR with little use for self-defense.

The nuts would love to pretend like 1994-2004 never existed.  The thing is, because they are unwilling to budge even a little bit, there will end up being something more draconian to come along, when the Democrats don't have to worry about being bipartisan.  And the Democrats will have a roadmap (thanks to all of the legal challenges) for an AWB that is much more thorough.

31 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Just saw trump’s speech today. It looked like he was giving that speech at gunpoint. He had all the enthusiasm of a hostage being forced to talk about how great his captors were. 

He always does that. Whenever he's reading a prepared speech that's meant to sound presidential and doesn't represent how he really feels we get that sleepy, sniffly delivery. I don't know which grates on my nerves more, that Trump or raving and drooling rally Trump when he's being himself. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

For heavy 2nd amendment supporters, I would be cautious about Trump at this moment. Trump is not an ideologue. His compass has one setting, what is good for Trump. If he thinks gun controls laws are the best for his chances in 2020, the 2nd Amendment is going to be swept under the rug. 

I'm not saying he would back outlawing all guns but that's not what the public is asking for anyway. Plus given that the NRA is embroiled with internal and external problems, they may not have the strong political muscle at this point. And Trump isn't worried about his gun-loving base. He can tell them to drink sand, and they will ask for more.

On the one hand, I agree that Trump is ambivalent about the 2A.  He's made comments in the past (cops should be able to take guns and worry about warrants later), and his history shows that he's ambivalent.

I do think his base would turn on him though.   Plenty got pissed that he said something bad about white supremacy.  Threaten their guns and they'll stay home.  

4 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

He always does that. Whenever he's reading a prepared speech that's meant to sound presidential and doesn't represent how he really feels we get that sleepy, sniffly delivery. I don't know which grates on my nerves more, that Trump or raving and drooling rally Trump when he's being himself. 

He has zero capacity for empathy, and he's our president. Sickening.

25 minutes ago, immamac said:

idk that walking around coffee shops with a semi-automatic magazine fed rifle is in the spirit of the open carry laws.

It's also not in the spirit of anything our founding fathers intended when writing the 2nd Amendment. It's absurd. 

He has zero capacity for empathy, and he's our president. Sickening.

A man whose business model is to not pay for services, and who was forced to make amends for his Trump U con is not empathetic? If only we knew this before 2016!

If only there'd been some kind of sign...

Friends of the Dayton Oregon District shooter cut ties with him earlier this year because he’d unexpectedly brandish guns and once talked about shooting up Timothy’s, a popular bar among University of Dayton students, a former friend told the Dayton Daily News.

Other people — far from friendly with Connor Betts, the shooter — recalled to the Dayton Daily News how they’d been concerned about him and his bizarre behavior for years, even reporting him to local police.

The last straw in Will El-Fakir’s relationship with Betts was when he pulled out a gun and held it near El-Fakir’s head about five months ago.

It would be great if the common reaction people had was to mock and jeer at these flaccid, chinless fucks. There is nothing that terrifies these people more than humiliation.
He has a right to carry that gun.
Everyone else has a right to laugh openly at him and loudly speculate about his impotence, lack of friends, shortness of stature, etc...
Make Bullying Great Again
I totally agree here as a right leaning person who is left of center socially.

Dipshits who open carry couldnt get admitted into blinn.

I have a CC license, and honestly I seldom carry unless I am in a sketchy area. But I always have a gun in my vehicle, and close to me.

Retards walking around with a black rifle hurt the 2A. They are simply too fucking stupid to realize it.
  • Like 4

Because hopefully those won’t be around for the medium/long term. But if you murder people based on their skin color and they happen to be citizens of Mexico or Haiti or wherever, have fun getting gang raped and your fingernails peeled off of that country’s worst prison. Clearly being executed isn’t a deterrent for these guys.

7 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

You see, the only answer to this terrorism is a fascist military police state with armed guards everywhere.   We have no choice. 

The more chaos there is, the more national emergencies he can declare.

17 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

You see, the only answer to this terrorism is a fascist military police state with armed guards everywhere.   We have no choice. 

What the fuck?  The Dayton shooter wasted 10 people in under a minute.  Some morbidly obese retiree, who is volunteering to walk around the mall with a gun for 15 hours a week so he can feel like a fucking badass and get out of paying taxes, isn't going to waddle his fat ass across Barton Creek Mall fast enough to stop shit.  

What the fuck?  The Dayton shooter wasted 10 people in under a minute.  Some morbidly obese retiree, who is volunteering to walk around the mall with a gun for 15 hours a week so he can feel like a fucking badass and get out of paying taxes, isn't going to waddle his fat ass across Barton Creek Mall fast enough to stop shit.  

Logic and reason have no place here! The only tool we have against gun violence is more guns!

You get a gun!

You get a gun!

Everybody gets a gun!

• Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, Celery Man said:

#feralhogs is trending on Twitter right now.

Maybe he could build a wall and make the hogs pay for it. Serious answer, since hogs run from gunshots, a starter pistol would probably be far safer than repeatedly shooting into his yard while it is occupied by small children. It might even give them a chance to grow into larger children. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, suddenly shaggy said:

#feralhogs is trending on Twitter right now.

Maybe he could build a wall and make the hogs pay for it. Serious answer, since hogs run from gunshots, a starter pistol would probably be far safer than repeatedly shooting into his yard while it is occupied by small children. It might even give them a chance to grow into larger children. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

90 years old and go out like that.

Unspeakable.

I'm on your side, 100%. But I wonder why he picked this one to tweet. We like to ignore it, but death comes for us all at some point. If you told a 30 year old Mr Dominguez that he could live til 90 and then die in an instant, he would have probably taken that deal. It's still tragic but the lost young lives are even more tragic. 

• Like 1

• Pancho changed the title to Active shooter thread