2022 Fuck Fantasy Football

shadow_operative2.0

Waddle is an obvious start, unless he's truly hurt.

Plays in late game tonight so no info... have Drake, CEH, and Chris Samuel as substitutes.

That's an aspect of FF that is different than reality-  all of your players/ options are known at gametime.  Not so in FF.

9 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Pacheco is KC’s starting RB now for anyone unaware. 

IDT it makes a huge difference.  CEH has made his share of plays and hasn't had TOs.  Pacheco is dynamic with a little more athleticism; but it's still going to be a plattoon effort.

CEH isn't trash.  He averages 4.3 ypc and has 2 TDs, with 12 1st downs on 59 attempts.  No Fumbles. He adds 3 more TDs and 10 1st downs on 18tgts/ 16rcpts.
Edited by slorch

Josh Reynolds and Romeo Doubs -  zero catches.

Tampa Bay getting fucking blanked by minor league Carolina.

Every fucking week I find the WR who finished with 1 catch for 14 yards. This week I may have found two. Good thing I hung onto Brady for Hurts' bye week, that's really paying off too. Fuck this worthless guessing game.

Hot hands go to nothin...

Kenyan Drake 5 yards and 0 fantasy points today.  I didn't start him, but I sure thought about it.

Glad I ain't playin a team with Joe Burrow today.  56 points after bonuses in our league.

Unless devante Parker scores 35pts tomorrow night, I'm taking down the leader of our league, a week removed from scoring the lowest in the league and losing to the 2nd lowest score.

Fuck Fantasy Football...except when it's good!!!

fuck drake london

i mean my beef is probably with mariota but still goddammit. all season long trying to salvage a dumpster fire between losing Trey Lance and Swift being out for weeks and fucking Drake London doing nothing. another garbage week for my team as Dak Prescott came in to solve my qb problem.

Edited by Celery Man

1 minute ago, MoJames said:

Tired of Wallers shit.

Offered - Waller and London

For - Pitts and M.Thomas

Keeper league so the younger guys have that going for them.

Figure both Pitts and Drake will improve over the season, but want the TE out of that situation.

its-all-shit-stan-marsh.gif