2022 Fuck Fantasy Football

shadow_operative2.0

On 10/24/2022 at 12:02 AM, OB3 said:

QB play has been fucking atrocious and I’m still 5-1, on the verge of a loss this week tho. Need Rhamondre Stevenson to have 20 point week to get the win

Same.  Dude got me 19.5 for the tie.  We don't do fractional points and he had 39 yards rushing and 49 yards passing.  a better spot netting 1 more freaking yard would have won the game.  Or if CHI would have punched it in the end zone as opponent had PATS D.  I think that would have taken away a point.

20 hours ago, MoJames said:

Oh it's a shit situation either way. I'm just annoyed with Waller's injury and KC being on bye I need to find a way to fit a second QB and TE on my roster. Figured roll the dice with the trade and at least Pitts is playing.

atlanta throws the ball about 8 times a game. Pitts will be worthless until Arthur Smith is fired. 

2 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

atlanta throws the ball about 8 times a game. Pitts will be worthless until Arthur Smith is fired. 

But worth more than Waller.

Also from Reddit talking about how the Falcons are passing at a rate comparable to the teams of 1946.

image.png.0df71e704e25ccf4f731b7e8affc024a.png

On 10/24/2022 at 5:24 PM, Celery Man said:

Season is already fairly fucked and metcalf is dead anyways - just put in a claim to drop Geno Smith for Sam Ehlinger

Yeah I have Mahomes in one league, so I need a bye week replacement. Fuck it, let's roll Sam.

• Hook 'Em 1

What do y’all think of this trade?  Would definitely hurt to lose Kupp but I’d get Swift and Barkley..   Other way I could do it with him is switch Diggs for Kupp, I don’t want to lose either but he won’t take Devon Singletary and Kittle for Barkey or Swift.  

3D7AE00B-CC03-4DEB-9800-6F9DFF0142B6.png

12 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Why would anyone take Kittle and Singleton for Barkley?

is it PPR? Kupp is a tough guy to trade away. But Barkley and Swift are studs. 

Idk man it was worth a try..  lol.  Yea it’s ppr. 

Edited by Hook1997

3 minutes ago, HiggyBaby said:

Help me choose 1 of these shitty WR options in my standard league please

Lazard
P. Campbell
Duvernay
R. Woods
M. Goodwin

PPR? Parris is getting the targets. Not sure how much they'll open it up with Sam at the helm.  Goodwin was #2 in targets after DK went down.  Id lean Parris for PPR and Goodwin for STD. 

Choosing between Sam (commanders supposedly no slouches on pass D) and Carr (who could be dinged up). Guess got a couple days to decide. 

what’s the outlook on Robinson first week with the jets? Rest of my players suck leaning towards dumping him in cause got nothing left to lose in that league. 

PPR? Parris is getting the targets. Not sure how much they'll open it up with Sam at the helm.  Goodwin was #2 in targets after DK went down.  Id lean Parris for PPR and Goodwin for STD. 

Thx. Somehow I’m in a 5 way tie for 2nd but my receiver corp is getting a little depleted.

Ok like before but with Boyd and his added role with Chase out definitely tempting.  It is PPR league.  To take the trade and get Boyd, Swift and Barkley or not?  I could also swap Diggs for Kupp losing either definitely sucks but big upside if they stay healthy on the three I get   

17A9396B-D1BD-4AB9-9CFC-5287FE8F63BD.jpeg

Edited by Hook1997

18 hours ago, CurlyDumps said:

AND OH, LOOK, MY NJOKU REPLACEMENT CADE OTTON ALSO HAS 0 FOR 0! COOL BEANS!

51bd9b1f-efbd-41bf-9ab6-2061b69180a0_tex

Playing a guy that has Mahomes on a bye and has yet to pick up a replacement.  i'm thinking about picking up a QB just to fuck with him, but there are a lot of equally crappy options.  Worth it to take away any of these QBs just so he can't play them? 

Russ vs Jax

Jimmy G vs LAR

Trevor vs Den

Goff vs MIA

17 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

Ok like before but with Boyd and his added role with Chase out definitely tempting.  It is PPR league.  To take the trade and get Boyd, Swift and Barkley or not?  I could also swap Diggs for Kupp losing either definitely sucks but big upside if they stay healthy on the three I get   

i don't think i could bring myself to trade Diggs.  i could see teams eventually finding a way to limit Kupp as Stafford just refuses to throw to anyone else.  if you are looking for an opinion, i would take the trade with Kupp/Kittle for those three listed above.  but you have to know that Boyd will likely turn into a pumpkin before the end of the season. 

• Hook 'Em 3

5 hours ago, gyroprotagonist said:

51bd9b1f-efbd-41bf-9ab6-2061b69180a0_tex

Playing a guy that has Mahomes on a bye and has yet to pick up a replacement.  i'm thinking about picking up a QB just to fuck with him, but there are a lot of equally crappy options.  Worth it to take away any of these QBs just so he can't play them? 

Russ vs Jax

Jimmy G vs LAR

Trevor vs Den

Goff vs MIA

Goff. Not because he’s good but because he’s proven he can win you a week. Most of his weapons should be a go as well

• Hook 'Em 4

On 10/27/2022 at 9:08 PM, Hank_Hill said:

Dropped Kenneth Walker pre Penny injury, feeling real smart. Luckily Etienne is coming on fast and also have Ekeler and Swift, but still.

My team is such a juggernaut I really haven't had to manage my bench that much - so when KW came on it was like "oh cool I guess he's a stud now too". But that's understandable. 

I mean I still have Jameson Williams rostered. 

For being the most popular fantasy option fantasy football is extremely luck based. 

Just now, ztejas said:

My team is such a juggernaut I really haven't had to manage my bench that much - so when KW came on it was like "oh cool I guess he's a stud now too". But that's understandable. 

For being the most popular fantasy option fantasy football is extremely luck based. 

In one league I’m 2-5.  I’ve been double digit favorites every game.  The second place team is last in points scored

20 minutes ago, ztejas said:

It’s gambling. Go with it. Add a weekly winner payout. Keeps the league more involved. 

On 10/27/2022 at 12:11 PM, HiggyBaby said:

Help me choose 1 of these shitty WR options in my standard league please

Lazard
P. Campbell
Duvernay
R. Woods
M. Goodwin

My opponent left Duvernay in over AdamThielen and it paid off for him.

No,it was not deliberate. 100% negligence.  Uggggggh.  I hope Thieln scores 3 TD and goes for 150 now.

I guess the high point for the week in our league will go to the guy with Kamara, Pollard, and DHop.  LOlz.

He's soon to be 3-5 on the year.

1 hour ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Served by Derek Carr 

He would have gone to the wrong house...