Mexican-American woman in Dallas hates Indian immigrants

HornPhD

On 8/29/2022 at 11:32 AM, Brisketexan said:

I was always a HUGE fan (sarcastic) of this super-70s look:

gettyimages-147285187-1561055418.jpg?res

Yes, nothing fit into 1975 sweltering swampy Houston like a house that screams "look, I'm a knockoff from cool climate jolly old England!"

On 8/29/2022 at 3:50 PM, TwiceHorn said:

That's actually a fairly authentic English  . . .  council estate.

On 8/29/2022 at 4:28 PM, Hate said:

As a kid driving from SA to go to Astroworld, I always knew we were in Houston when we reached that stretch of houses in the south side of I-10 that were “Tudor” style. They were awful back then too.

Quail Valley/Missouri City chic.

The general structure of that house is atleast clean, without 15 pointless miniature gables and shit

Yeah. Not my style but one of the more tasteful examples of Tudor Revival. It’s at least symmetrical and they didn’t go too overboard with half-timbering. Windows even match. All of that style looks top heavy which does not appeal to me at all.

2 minutes ago, TexPx said:

Yeah. Not my style but one of the more tasteful examples of Tudor Revival. It’s at least symmetrical and they didn’t go too overboard with half-timbering. Windows even match. All of that style looks top heavy which does not appeal to me at all.

Yeah not a giant fan of that style in general, but that is far from the worst example.

29 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

My left nut says she pays off her legal bills by declaring/pretending to run for political office and keeping the donations for her defense fund.  You know...because Texans are fucking stupid.

Or pack on a few hundred pounds, charge $9.95, and pretend to know about recruiting.