Mexican-American woman in Dallas hates Indian immigrants

HornPhD

https://twitter.com/billgreatsmith/status/1562844362941558784?s=20&t=Gdv7T_fVYs1h4KPHxVL8Ng

She been identified yet?  Because she committed two separate assaults.  The one where she reached into her purse and threatened to shoot the person recording her should be the one that gets her actual jail time.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 3

You know, the pathetic thing is that it is instantly clear that the things she holds dear are her wealth and status and possessions - and mostly her firm belief in her supposed elevated position in the community from which she draws her right to act like she did.   Not things like basic courtesy, kindness, empathy and all the traits that a decent human considers valuable.

So on second thought, she will lose that which she most values.  Karma

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Also....that linked in page is already gone.

Also.....looks like she's a widow, her husband died from a bike accident in 2020.  No excuse for her being an utter trash human being who commits racist assaults, but boy, did her kids draw a short straw all the way around.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Like 2

Just now, crash_davis said:

she's deleting all her social media stuff. funny. 

esmi or is she stupid?

Oh, she'll come out and rant about "cancel culture," and she only had to do it because the "woke mob."  See, "woke" is code for "I hate that the rest of the world won't let me act like the raging asshole I want to be."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Also.....looks like she's a widow, her husband died from a bike accident in 2020.  No excuse for her being an utter trash human being who commits racist assaults, but boy, did her kids draw a short straw all the way around.

Soooo....she's single? 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Soooo....she's single? 

Upton husband died in 2020. Wonder if he died of Covid. She also had a gun club/range sticker on her car. Bitch is a cliche for Plano mom.

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/en-ca/obituaries/dallas-tx/thomas-upton-9122622

Edited by crash_davis

2 minutes ago, gyroprotagonist said:

yeah, is that a Bishop Lynch school sticker on the car?  Have several neighbors in my east Dallas hood that have kids there.

I think so. Somebody on the Twitter feed thought she must be a BL mom, likely based off the sticker by her license plate.

1 minute ago, crash_davis said:

Upton husband died in 2020. Wonder if he died of Covid. She also had a gun club/range sticker on her car. Bitch is a cliche for Plano mom.

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/en-ca/obituaries/dallas-tx/thomas-upton-9122622

Bicycle accident

23 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Are we sure it was an accident?

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Oh, she'll come out and rant about "cancel culture," and she only had to do it because the "woke mob."  See, "woke" is code for "I hate that the rest of the world won't let me act like the raging asshole I want to be."

This aint it chief

49 minutes ago, gyroprotagonist said:

yeah, is that a Bishop Lynch school sticker on the car?  Have several neighbors in my east Dallas hood that have kids there.

BL is a fine school as far as that goes, but a really odd choice for someone living in Plano.

Jesuit must be hard to get into.  Or maybe they're so ass-backward they can't tolerate a Jesuit school.  There's also Cistercian.

• Hook 'Em 1