Mexican-American woman in Dallas hates Indian immigrants

HornPhD

20 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Texas has a total of like 7 million single family homes. Total. There aren't a million homes like that in the suburbs. Hell, there aren't a million homes like that in the entire state. There are less than 100,000 million-dollar homes across the state's largest metro areas. 

https://www.lendingtree.com/home/cities-with-the-largest-share-of-million-dollar-homes/#methodology

90,000 of those $1,000,000 homes are $600,000 homes in Austin. 

Math GIFs | Tenor

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Tough beat Mexican Americans.  Y'all got her self-selected in the racial draft otherwise she's be a very tan white lady from Plano.  She just had to run her mouth although I suspect she was attempting to claim victim/minority status in order to shield from backlash.  Ah well.

Her team is gonna put out a statement that this isn't who she is, that she has struggled with the loss of her husband, that she now knows she has an alcohol dependency problem, she takes full responsibility for her actions, and that she pledges to learn from the experience and be better. 

But it's all bullshit. The booze just removed the filter that told her not to scream her true feelings out loud for the whole fucking world to hear. Fuck this lady. I theoretically feel very sorry for her kids. (Unless her kids are like her. In which case, fuck them kids too.) But this is gonna be rough on them - losing their father at a young age and having a crazy fucking piece of shit racist mom make national news for being a cunt. Hope they get through this OK. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

Her team is gonna put out a statement that this isn't who she is, that she has struggled with the loss of her husband, that she now knows she has an alcohol dependency problem, she takes full responsibility for her actions, and that she pledges to learn from the experience and be better. 

But it's all bullshit. The booze just removed the filter that told her not to scream her true feelings out loud for the whole fucking world to hear. Fuck this lady. I theoretically feel very sorry for her kids. (Unless her kids are like her. In which case, fuck them kids too.) But this is gonna be rough on them - losing their father at a young age and having a crazy fucking piece of shit racist mom make national news for being a cunt. Hope they get through this OK. 

That is what's going to happen.  Unfortunately for her, we scrubbed her voting history.  And, welp...your ballot doesn't define your life.  But in this case..."Oh Boy, What?"          Destroying lives is my new addiction and she's pill #2.  

1 hour ago, longhornmatt said:

The West side of town meaning Lago Vista or Leander.

Nope.  In the city limits.  They aren't all over 4000 sf, but there are a ton over 3000, with 4+ bedrooms, a pool, a three car garage, etc.  Not quite as McMansion feeling as the Dallas suburb vibe, but cut from a similar cloth.  I think some of you think the city stops at Mopac.

1 hour ago, jdhorn92 said:

No, but she does look a little more on the Mexican side than what was depicted in the video, so she didnt lie about that part.

So you're saying she did a little bit of a "White Wash" before she went out that night?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Lou said:

Maybe he knew she was crazy.

image.thumb.png.33a404883325ae459170d8ac33d96521.png

image.png

Did the divorce go through or was it dismissed?  (too many clicks for me to look)

ETA:  Couldn't help myself.  Looks like the husband nonsuited shortly after filing.

Edited by DDD Dad

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

That is what's going to happen.  Unfortunately for her, we scrubbed her voting history.  And, welp...your ballot doesn't define your life.  But in this case..."Oh Boy, What?"          Destroying lives is my new addiction and she's pill #2.  

6 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Is it okay to now post her donation history here?  Or should do a different thread?  And then also, we should make sure she takes serious measures to end this public shaming.............

image.thumb.jpeg.92d92ba249c9d73d527ed0268009d734.jpeg

• Haha 2

We may have accidentally notified her mortgage lender that as a fellow 50-state chartered CFI, she is now considered a serious credit risk.  We are terribly sorry, our thoughts and prayers go out to her family but the OCC has been notified that we believe she is believed to be a money-laundering risk.  Although our bank is not her lender of origination, we have a very comfortable relationship with that regulatory agency and are encouraged whenever illegal financial activity is suspected to contact them.  And so we did earlier today.  Whoops.  Thoughts and prayers regarding her upcoming bad decision.  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Samson's Wig said:

Nope.  In the city limits.  They aren't all over 4000 sf, but there are a ton over 3000, with 4+ bedrooms, a pool, a three car garage, etc.  Not quite as McMansion feeling as the Dallas suburb vibe, but cut from a similar cloth.  I think some of you think the city stops at Mopac.

There really aren't. Seriously, find one. The comparable homes are more like 2.5-3 million, and that's getting out near Steiner Ranch and Lakeway.  The ones near that square footage are on postage stamp lots. 

Examples:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2521-Ionian-Cv-Austin-TX-78730/114405910_zpid/

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/8634-Navidad-Dr-Austin-TX-78735/29333090_zpid/

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/9500-Westminster-Glen-Ave-Austin-TX-78730/29354009_zpid/

I mean, fuck, here is a house that is 2,000 square feet smaller, no pool, no guest house, and on half the lot size listed for $900,000 in fucking Cedar Park. 

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/15405-Prestancia-Dr-Austin-TX-78717/70985474_zpid/

Maybe you're thinking of Austin 20 fucking years ago. I don't know. 

Edited by Dahobbs
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, DDD Dad said:

Did the divorce go through or was it dismissed?  (too many clicks for me to look)

ETA:  Couldn't help myself.  Looks like the husband nonsuited shortly after filing.

Come to think of it, it may have been one of those ultimatum alcoholic/addict deals.

5 hours ago, Dahobbs said:

There really aren't. Seriously, find one. The comparable homes are more like 2.5-3 million, and that's getting out near Steiner Ranch and Lakeway.  The ones near that square footage are on postage stamp lots. 

Examples:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2521-Ionian-Cv-Austin-TX-78730/114405910_zpid/

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/8634-Navidad-Dr-Austin-TX-78735/29333090_zpid/

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/9500-Westminster-Glen-Ave-Austin-TX-78730/29354009_zpid/

I mean, fuck, here is a house that is 2,000 square feet smaller, no pool, no guest house, and on half the lot size listed for $900,000 in fucking Cedar Park. 

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/15405-Prestancia-Dr-Austin-TX-78717/70985474_zpid/

Maybe you're thinking of Austin 20 fucking years ago. I don't know. 

Why are y’all comparing Plano to Austin?

1. Nobody looks their best in their mugshot (except my avatar)

2. I can't stand the mix of bricks and rocks for exterior finishes. Can't Fucking Stand It. Goddammit just pick one or the other. 

and 3. Buffalo Trace is probably my all around favorite. And for $35 a bottle, you just can't can't go wrong. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, JMFP said:

1. Nobody looks their best in their mugshot (except my avatar)

2. I can't stand the mix of bricks and rocks for exterior finishes. Can't Fucking Stand It. Goddammit just pick one or the other. 

and 3. Buffalo Trace is probably my all around favorite. And for $35 a bottle, you just can't can't go wrong. 

We are in total agreement on bricks and rocks.  McMansion special.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

We are guilty of speciesism. If she were a chihuahua flipping her shit at, say, a hand puppet, we would all chuckle at the video then keep scrolling through Instagram, jaws slack, turning off the volume on the Titty-Woman-Popping-out-of-Bra videos.

No one would try to ruin the chihuahua's life. No one would look down on it. Besides, maybe this crazy Pocha lady was yapping at low-caste Indians, who were destined for that treatment. Bet none of you geniuses even thought of that.

• Drool 1

6 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Also, dollars to donuts, that's a cast panel, not actual stone.  The actual construction of a lot of these McMansions is appalling.

The quality is usually revealed after a severe thunderstorm.