Mexican-American woman in Dallas hates Indian immigrants

HornPhD

6 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I will send you $300 cash money right now if you hit her up and get a date -- I'll buy y'all's nice dinner.

You'll have to come up with the bail money when she assaults the busboy and gets you both tossed in the hoosegow, though.

I'd hit it doggy style into next week !!

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

BL is a fine school as far as that goes, but a really odd choice for someone living in Plano.

Jesuit must be hard to get into.  Or maybe they're so ass-backward they can't tolerate a Jesuit school.  There's also Cistercian.

There's a less than 5% chance her progeny would withstand a semester at Cistercian.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

Without them no tech company or IT departments in America would be able to exist here.

The education system is such shit in the US we can't even provide our own STEM skilled workers.

I love them, they are amazingly polite and have excellent English writing skills to go with their technical prowess.

One thing I miss about working at the office was my Indian coworkers sharing their amazing food with me at lunch. 

We got a new PHD engineer from India about a year ago. Good engineer, knows his stuff, and listens to the advice of others (even non engineers) and incorporates it into his ideas. The only problem is he is a close walker. If we have to walk to another building to check on some stuff or whatever he will be right up on you no matter how fast you walk. Like, dude, I ain't your wife. Give a little space.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Pathetic that someone on a church staff has such hatred of a group of people. My bet is that alcohol played a part on that rant and attack but those were her true feelings. 

If you want to know what I really think, buy me 3 drinks.  All I ask is that you don’t do it with my parents present.

4 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

Without them no tech company or IT departments in America would be able to exist here.

The education system is such shit in the US we can't even provide our own STEM skilled workers.

I love them, they are amazingly polite and have excellent English writing skills to go with their technical prowess.

One thing I miss about working at the office was my Indian coworkers sharing their amazing food with me at lunch. 

This is 100% correct...except for the food part.  The one and only time I had Indian food it was awful.  I am notoriously picky though.

1 minute ago, Hate said:

This is 100% correct...except for the food part.  The one and only time I had Indian food it was awful.  I am notoriously picky though.

I’m ashamed to admit that the one and only time I tried a curry dish was a decade ago at Jester City Limits.  Probably a poor introduction.

8 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Her kids about to catch shit when this hits…..hell, it already has.     

Her daughter is devastated. Just crushed. Lost her Dad two years ago and now her Mom has done irreparable damage. It's a shame she and Bishop Lynch were dragged into this fiasco. Hopefully the kids and the school will rally around the daughter. Bishop Lynch went into full damage control mode and sent this to parents today:

image.png.4baa31f98bc3be181d8182c503eef9c8.png

7 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

BL is a fine school as far as that goes, but a really odd choice for someone living in Plano.

It's not. There are a lot of kids from Prince of Peace and St. Mark that go to BL.  It's a great school. 

4 minutes ago, Saint Tacky said:

Her daughter is devastated. Just crushed. Lost her Dad two years ago and now her Mom has done irreparable damage. It's a shame she and Bishop Lynch were dragged into this fiasco. Hopefully the kids and the school will rally around the daughter. Bishop Lynch went into full damage control mode and sent this to parents today:

image.png.4baa31f98bc3be181d8182c503eef9c8.png

It's not. There are a lot of kids from Prince of Peace and St. Mark that go to BL.  It's a great school. 

It's a loooong way away, though.  And at school start/end times, the traffic would be hellacious.

Edited by TwiceHorn

Indian food is great, y’all missing out.

GREEN CHUTNEY

½ small red onion

3 green Thai chiles or small serrano chiles

2 garlic cloves, finely grated

½" piece ginger, peeled, finely grated

1½ cups (packed) cilantro leaves with tender stems

1 cup (packed) mint leaves

2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice

2 tsp. Diamond Crystal or 1¼ tsp. Morton kosher salt

1 tsp. sugar

1/4 cup water

blend all that shit together into a purée and use it on everything.

i also just really appreciate a cuisine that can deliver some heat, and one with good flatbread. 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Also....that linked in page is already gone.

Also.....looks like she's a widow, her husband died from a bike accident in 2020.  No excuse for her being an utter trash human being who commits racist assaults, but boy, did her kids draw a short straw all the way around.

Right? Imagine the shame of having a father who bicycles. And not even very well, apparently.

Edited by aggie08
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3