Mexican-American woman in Dallas hates Indian immigrants

HornPhD

1 hour ago, Gatorubet said:

You know, the pathetic thing is that it is instantly clear that the things she holds dear are her wealth and status and possessions - and mostly her firm belief in her supposed elevated position in the community from which she draws her right to act like she did.   Not things like basic courtesy, kindness, empathy and all the traits that a decent human considers valuable.

So on second thought, she will lose that which she most values.  Karma

When I lived in Dallas after UT, I often had sort of a "godless" feel about Dallas in general.    Superficial, shallow, 'bigger better deal' vibe was constant...of course I know that is all anecdotal, but this woman seems to bring back the exact thoughts I would get from running the roads in Dallas 20-25 years ago.  She epitomizes the Addison, N. Dallas , Plano stereotype from 1992

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, jdhorn92 said:

When I lived in Dallas after UT, I often had sort of a "godless" feel about Dallas in general.    Superficial, shallow, 'bigger better deal' vibe was constant...of course I know that is all anecdotal, but this woman seems to bring back the exact thoughts I would get from running the roads in Dallas 20-25 years ago.  She epitomizes the Addison, N. Dallas , Plano stereotype from 1992

I've always had a similar view of Dallas but thought of it as soulless rather than godless.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, F250 said:

I've always had a similar view of Dallas but thought of it as soulless rather than godless.

yeah, that's probably a better description.  Mrs Jdhorn92 (no pics) and I just started the Netflix show 'Godless', so i think that was on my mind.

I have no sympathy for the loss of her husband when she acts this cuntish.  But I'm sure if there's any kind of statement from her or on her behalf, it'll be a bunch of horseshit about how she's been battling depression (maybe throwing in some substance abuse) since her husband died.  Fuck that and fuck her.

21 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Was that supposed to be impressive?  Seen more racist ladies in king wood. Houston>>>dallas   

Good point. I imagine that many people will whisper to each other what she’s saying out loud. Most racists know better than to directly attack the people they hate.

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

It’s in a screen shot of her linked in on the last page. 

eta: or I could have noticed the dates of that particular employer. 

Yeah, the screenshot I saw made it look like she hasn't worked since 2002. She had her first kid in 2003. She probably hasn't worked since then and probably got a decent life insurance payout when he husband died.

Without them no tech company or IT departments in America would be able to exist here.

The education system is such shit in the US we can't even provide our own STEM skilled workers.

I love them, they are amazingly polite and have excellent English writing skills to go with their technical prowess.

One thing I miss about working at the office was my Indian coworkers sharing their amazing food with me at lunch. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, jdhorn92 said:

2 hours ago, F250 said:

Well, if there's no soul, there be no need for God I guess. 

• Drool 1

22 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

‘Signs’ sucked.   So I can see how you’d mentally block M. Knight Shamalamadingdong

I liked Signs. I know the premise was ridiculous and Mel Gibson is a piece of shit, but swing away.

I also have a Big Hug Mug which made an appearance in that movie as well as True Detective.

35 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

She was arrested 2 hours after she was identified on twitter. I put it as even money that the police ended up relying on the work of twitter to identify her. 

Cops wouldn't even have given a shit if it wasn't for the online mob forming. So yeah 100% they just got her name from the internet detectives and went by her house before a real mob of people descended on her home. 

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I will send you $300 cash money right now if you hit her up and get a date -- I'll buy y'all's nice dinner.

You'll have to come up with the bail money when she assaults the busboy and gets you both tossed in the hoosegow, though.

She will be a fine date as long as you go to a Mexican restaurant. Stay away from a curry joint and no problems.