• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

43 minutes ago, 1978horn said:

First mortgage I ever did the title company made me come back and put my middle initial in every signature because I was listed as Incredulity X Painintheass on the documents.

Even though my license signature nor anything else I had ever signed in my life had the middle initial.

3 hours ago, Incredulity said:

First mortgage I ever did the title company made me come back and put my middle initial in every signature because I was listed as Incredulity X Painintheass on the documents.

Even though my license signature nor anything else I had ever signed in my life had the middle initial.

I read the last name as “Paint The Ass” and thought “wow Ellis Island really screwed them.”

4 hours ago, Incredulity said:

My dad transferred me money for my first house until I could secure a legit loan, so I just wrote a personal check for the house.

My bank wouldn't cash the check because the signatures didn't match what they had on file.....It was a bank account that my dad set up for me when I was 7 & they never updated my signature.  It was probably in crayon.

CSB.

/noCR

4abb886fdcd25b84889464f40ea7a57d.jpg

https://www.firstpost.com/india/argentinian-channel-cronica-tv-issues-bizarre-welcome-to-narendra-modi-claims-apu-arrived-as-pm-arrives-in-buenos-aires-5650301.html

The news channel decided to display the image of the character Apu from The Simpsons with the caption "Apu Arrived" as Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrived in Buenos Aires for the G20 Summit.
  • Like 1