NFL Week 1

Vic Mackey

Just now, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

worst clock management of all time.  1 TO left and burned 30 seconds for a 64 yarder.  He deserves to be Scott Frost'ed ASAP. 

They had 3 timeouts left with 50 seconds left. Ran the clock down to 20 seconds, used a timeout and then tried a 64 yard field goal. It was an awful thought process all the at around. 

Just now, Firemans4Horn said:

They had 3 timeouts left with 50 seconds left. Ran the clock down to 20 seconds, used a timeout and then tried a 64 yard field goal. It was an awful thought process all the at around. 

First half had some equaling bad clock management. He didn’t even learn from his earlier mistake. He went and doubled down.  

52 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

If Wilson had anything to do with the clock management, they need to stop allowing that. If it was a coach, he needs to be fired. That was terrible. But at least he has 2 TOs. 

Hackett needs help with “analytics”, like  a five year old on the headset to help him with basic math.  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sorry.....

Thanks Russ for years of wins and great community charity.......

but also.......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAFUCKYOUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

get fucked diva

*bubblegumchewingintensifies*

That was your definition of a coaching atrocity last night...letting the clock wind down so you can try and kick a 64 yard field goal, on the road, to win the game. 64 yards. When you have all your timeouts, need just 5 yards to continue the drive and Wilson is your QB.

No amount of idiocy in week 1 can surpass what Hackett put on display last night. 

• Like 1

Broncos coaches dad got him a job in the NFL so not surprised he failed his way up and then got a head coaching job off the back of Aaron Rodgers (amazing player). Same thing with Charlie Strong and Lamar Jackson at Louisville minus his dad's connections giving him sweet jobs.

Looks like dad was well out of the nfl before Nathaniel got into it…but he probably has connections.

I knew about piggybacking off of Rodgers to get a promotion

yeah, about 57 seconds left on the clock when the last offensive play ended.  The call was so dumb everybody admitted they didn't see it coming.  Nobody watching this stuff expected a 64 yard attempt.  How do the offensive players feel when they know their coach decided he had seen enough and 4th and 5 was just too much for them? 

I saw part of the press conference after the game.  Coach took full responsibility.  I think the coach makes it through the season but it's possible not.  

At least postgame provided best line I've heard in a while "They wrote me off, but I didn't write back"..

Geno Smith.