Wulaw Horn

The bounds of my hatred have no end.

I hate that I have to share the sun in the sky with any off-whit North of the intersection of the Red River and I35. There will never be acceptance.

I hate you. I will watch you burn and piss to the side. I hate you. You are the worst collective of humans that has ever existed. Not because of circumstance, you are the fucking worst by choice. So, fuck each and every goddamned one if you.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

The neighbor lady across the street is having a little "social gathering" this morning, which means some of these women ignore all of the vehicles in her driveway, and knock on my door and ask if this is the correct address. My doorbell just rang (my doorbell chimes the Eyes of Texas), so I answer the door in my Longhorn hat. It was a lady in her Sooner shirt, I just gave her a big smile and directions (insert aggy joke). She looked uncomfortable, and just left saying she was not looking forward to the asskicking tomorrow.

CHIEF

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, AugieBall said:

This is what makes this game great.  Stonie was not a star player.  He wasn't an all american.  He wasn't even all-SWC.  But you know what?  He made that play.  And he will live forever.   

I remember seeing Stony and Tony Brackens up close as a kid and thought they were the biggest humans I have ever seen.  

2 hours ago, Hookem2147 said:

Joe Tessitore, Greg McElroy and Katie George

Not a bad group, I have grown to like McElroy pretty well. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, CHIEF said:

The neighbor lady across the street is having a little "social gathering" this morning, which means some of these women ignore all of the vehicles in her driveway, and knock on my door and ask if this is the correct address. My doorbell just rang (my doorbell chimes the Eyes of Texas), so I answer the door in my Longhorn hat. It was a lady in her Sooner shirt, I just gave her a big smile and directions (insert aggy joke). She looked uncomfortable, and just left saying she was not looking forward to the asskicking tomorrow.

CHIEF

You should of invited her in.

1 hour ago, CHIEF said:

CHIEF

Directions to the wrong house I hope. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

You should of invited her in.

29 minutes ago, Kennythetiger said:

Directions to the wrong house I hope. 

She was pretty hot during the Reagan administration, you could tell that. Just a little long in the tooth. Retirees are the ones that can go to socials on a Friday morning. Or a realtor, surfing Surly.

CHIEF

4 minutes ago, CHIEF said:

She was pretty hot during the Reagan administration, you could tell that. Just a little long in the tooth. Retirees are the ones that can go to socials on a Friday morning. Or a realtor, surfing Surly.

CHIEF

CHIEF,

You are wise beyond your years. Never bring trash into your home. Cheers.

FUCK oklahoma.

4 hours ago, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

The bounds of my hatred have no end.

I hate that I have to share the sun in the sky with any off-whit North of the intersection of the Red River and I35. There will never be acceptance.

I hate you. I will watch you burn and piss to the side. I hate you. You are the worst collective of humans that has ever existed. Not because of circumstance, you are the fucking worst by choice. So, fuck each and every goddamned one if you.

stripes lighten GIF

• Fuck You 2

I mentioned this in another thread, but this is the most appropriate place.

Ran into Bijan and a couple other players last night following the Longhorn soccer game.  I told them to kick some ass on Saturday.  My wife started talking to Bijan and asked "what time is it?" 

Bijan responded with "OU Sucks! . . . Always!"

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

OU is bad. We should be good and we should be building toward really freaking good if Ewers is back and isn’t banged up. OU comes into this game well and truly hurt, and should be missing their starting QB on top of all that. 

One of my big regrets in life was the 2005 VY team only beating those toothless sister fuckers by a mere score of 45-12 or whatever it was. We had them down and reeling and should have put up the old 66-13 or the like. Maybe this year Sark can do that and begin to atone for some of the buttfuckery we’ve had to deal with at the Fair throughout the years. 

That’s what I hope happens anyone. I will take a 1 point win and be happy, as always, in this game. 

Give ‘Em Hell, Give  ‘Em Hell, OU Sucks. 

Here is your official gameweek thread. 

That was vintage Mack Brown for ya. Never one to drive the digger through the heart. Texas could have dropped 60+ easy and he didn’t and it drives my deep dislike for him. Sarkisian, for all of his “all gas no brakes” talk is really pissing me off lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, ALexusTexus7 said:

I think Card starts, but he has a paper thin margin of error before he gets swapped out for Ewers.

What? I think everything that has come out has made it obvious Quinn is starting unless Sark is putting out smoke screens. The way IT is talking it is QE and they know, just weren't saying specifically.

https://www.si.com/college/texas/football/longhorns-qb-quinn-ewers-start-oklahoma-sooners-red-river-showdown

What? I think everything that has come out has made it obvious Quinn is starting unless Sark is putting out smoke screens. The way IT is talking it is QE and they know, just weren't saying specifically.
https://www.si.com/college/texas/football/longhorns-qb-quinn-ewers-start-oklahoma-sooners-red-river-showdown

I’m not saying that to go against the grain, I just know that Ewers was expected to be out 4-6 weeks. This is the 4th week when he is on schedule to return, but Card hasn’t been God awful and if he can move the offense the way Sark needs him to against Oklahoma, why not give Ewers more time to heal? I’d love it if Ewers started the game and took OU’s soul. Something about not getting what I want with Texas is the cause of my pessimism.

2 hours ago, Jerry Callo said:

I mentioned this in another thread, but this is the most appropriate place.

Ran into Bijan and a couple other players last night following the Longhorn soccer game.  I told them to kick some ass on Saturday.  My wife started talking to Bijan and asked "what time is it?" 

Bijan responded with "OU Sucks! . . . Always!"

Anyone else start reading this and thought “oh shit, his wife and Bijan…”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Alexander the Great asked Diogenes "what can I, Alexander, do for you?"

Diogenes, being the badass that he was, replied "get out of my sun."

After offering anything to Diogenes, and being turned away, Alexander said to his men "Were I not Alexander, I would want to be Diogenes."

Hearing this, Diogenes rolled over and stated "If I was not Diogenes, I would also want to be Diogenes."

Edited by HOOK'EMHOOAH
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

I’m not saying that to go against the grain, I just know that Ewers was expected to be out 4-6 weeks. This is the 4th week when he is on schedule to return, but Card hasn’t been God awful and if he can move the offense the way Sark needs him to against Oklahoma, why not give Ewers more time to heal? I’d love it if Ewers started the game and took OU’s soul. Something about not getting what I want with Texas is the cause of my pessimism.

I think we probably want to play our best players.
  • Hook 'Em 1