2023 NFL DRAFT

LTtxfan

3 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Think deuce Vaughn should go soon or no? 5th round? 6th round? 

The Eagles are building an army of Bulldogs. This is why having a good GM matters. 

They are building an army of extraordinary magnitude. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Dorsett played when linemen were 250-260 lbs and LBs were 220 pounds. Much different game now.
Duece plays so low (naturally and the way he runs) he won't be taking a lot of head on hits. Backs like him can easily get lost among all the big bodies up front and then you see him squirt out into the second level before anyone knows who has the ball.

Lance Zierlein just said Zach Evans is a 2nd or 3rd-round talent that made himself an expendable 6th round pick with his attitude. Low risk, high reward. If you don't like him, cut him.
Yeah, he seemed to have a second NFL contract attitude back when he was still at frog. Not a good look for a college player..especially RB.

Having said that, if he gets his mental shit together that's a steal.

1 minute ago, ousux said:

Yeah, he seemed to have a second NFL contract attitude back when he was still at frog. Not a good look for a college player..especially RB.

Having said that, if he gets his mental shit together that's a steal.

Frankly, he had a shit attitude all the way back to North Shore.

• Hook 'Em 5

Another DT just went and not Ojomo.
Wonder if that little culture rant he had back in '21 is coming back to haunt him? Plenty of NFL teams have closets full of skeletons..they just want players who take their paycheck and do what's asked and not rock the boat.

14 minutes ago, ousux said:

Wonder if that little culture rant he had back in '21 is coming back to haunt him? Plenty of NFL teams have closets full of skeletons..they just want players who take their paycheck and do what's asked and not rock the boat.

Ojomo’s player evaluation on NFL.com isn’t exactly glowing. He’s stiff & mechanical in his movements according to the page and had a 5.98 score.

He was rated a 5th or 6th round pick, but being a sub 6.00 guy and those negative ms, he appears to be a 7th rounder of UFA. He’s where he should be. 

IMG_1269.thumb.jpeg.e1b60536541368ea47f0598952b4c179.jpeg

IMG_1270.thumb.jpeg.92a4534aa8aaa2a724f132af8d2d4a4a.jpeg

IMG_1271.thumb.jpeg.2e45e445182673b835505f1d0af376b6.jpeg

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/moro-ojomo/32004f4a-4f42-6541-624d-798355140764

Edited by Napoleon

CSB alert

seeing them reminds me of me moving from N kansas city to south kansas city in  late May 1998.   

Rocking my Aerial cell phone as I am listening to the radio driving back and forth from old apartment to new.   Radio does a "X caller gets concert tickets" 

I happen to be a a red light when I hear that, dial it in, and win 2 front row  tickets to watch Motle Crue

Nov 21, 1998, Memorial Hall, Kansas City, Ks

fucking awesome concert, tities all out and about all over the place

• Hook 'Em 3

15 minutes ago, Saint Tacky said:

First time I saw him was the opener against Michigan, which is the game I believe he tore his Achilles. He was really impressive that night.

Wasn’t that against tOSU? But yeah, he was awesome pre-injury. It’s a shame. 

2 minutes ago, Saint Tacky said:

Ojomo to the Eagles

Man, the Eagles have absolutely killed it this draft. Ojomo is a great value in the 7th. 

• Hook 'Em 1