2023 NFL DRAFT

LTtxfan

3 hours ago, Hermanator said:

He did it to himself. Was out there saying he was told he'd be the number 1 pick. He's a jackass 

I think he dropped so much because he seems like the same type of flaky douchebag as Zach Wilson and we saw how badly he flamed out in a couple of season. If Zach Wilson had led the Jets to the playoffs playing good ball this dude probably goes in the 1st

She's so young to have MJ surgery nose

I wouldn't be surprised if Carolina/Reich told him that they would take him #1 as a test, and he failed it miserably.

This is always my favorite post draft analysis, and every team does it.  Each one says they had the guy higher on their board than where he got drafted. Like they just bought a brand new Lambo at half price or something. Just once, I'd like a team to say, "You know, we had about 5 dudes on our board graded higher than him. But we just said fuck it, we were desperate for help because we couldn't stop the run to save our lives. So we rolled the dice on a freak athlete with pedestrian production and hope the hell it pans out."

Teams need to show their boards to prove it….wait…like Jerry did last year lol

Yeah 100% he didn’t help himself with the weird shit he was doing. Eating whole bananas skin and all, putting mayo in coffee and general douchebaggery.

That said. The lions don’t have a back up QB and 3 2nd round picks. I wouldn’t mind taking him with one of the later two.

Need to get a CB or DT with the pick at 34 though.

He’s a weirdo. I’d rather fuck with hooker

6 hours ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

Horn talking about mazi this morning. Dude benches 550 and vertical at 33” broad at 9’4” at 320lbs.. that’s a monster athlete for an interior DL. He’s also tall and has long arms. Cowboys had his around 14th in their board. 

They played this on The Ticket this morning. Jerry Jones, clearly, a couple of drinks into his post-draft celebration (NTTAWWT), was being flippant because the reporters wouldn't let him off the hook about a statement he made previously about Mazi Smith being in the Cowboy's "top 15" prospects. Will McClay was explaining the Cowboys had Smith ranked right about where they landed him and Jones had clearly had enough and blurted out that Mazi Smith was "14th" out of their top-15. 

It's a good pick and they certainly didn't need a tight end. It will be interesting to see if he is more than just a run stuffer. He wasn't asked to push upfield at Michigan and didn't have any significant impact behind the line of scrimmage or numbers insofar as TFLs and sacks.

19 minutes ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

Everyone “knew” Tyler smith would have been available in the 2nd and the cowboys reached, but he was high in the cowboys board and he played great for us, way better than many 1st rounders have in the past. So “knowing” a players draft grade based on shit written on the internet is full of error

I knew his draft grade because your mom rims Stephen Jones when she’s not teabagging me…

Just now, Nicole44 said:

Joey Porter Jr to Steelers was a no brainer. 
Really hoping another UT player or two goes tonite. But maybe they don’t have as high of grades on some of our guys. Hoping Rojo goes to a team with an already established RB. 

no brainer 

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Titans gonna get a QB….

Nice in the war room of the Titans a chick wearing an Oilers cap. Lmao…

That's Amy Adams Cunt, satan spawn of Bud. Fuck her, fuck her hat, fuck the Titans, and fuck Hendan Hooker Will Levis.

Edited by Herpa Derpa
hahahaha, enjoy your bust fucksticks
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

Just now, Nicole44 said:

Oooh I forgot about that JackRabbit kid Tucker Kraft at TE. I know South Dakota State isn’t on anyone’s radar but they have some good players. They just played one hell of a ridiculously low scoring game against Iowa in the regular season

that background = 10 year career 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Oooh I forgot about that JackRabbit kid Tucker Kraft at TE. I know South Dakota State isn’t on anyone’s radar but they have some good players. They just played one hell of a ridiculously low scoring game against Iowa in the regular season

I’d yiu think about it. South Dakota state played really well against the Detroit lions 

• Hook 'Em 2