Cowboys @ Rams

ztejas

I said this the last couple of weeks. And I’ll keep saying. Today.

The opponent should not let Their QB screw it up. Just run the ball and use the quick passing game. It completely nullifies this defenses pass rush dominance.

Now to be fair I do not think Stafford can sink and dunk it for multiple 75 yard drives…so as long as Dallas doesn’t give up big plays they still got a chance if they offense stays efficient

Ugh that’s horrific. With that field position?

I’m sorry I know it’s a good start but this offense needs to be able to punch that in. Despite the Cooper love the offense has been very mediocre. Gotta take advantage.

Mainly the play calling was poor imo. Going 5 wide on 2nd down? After w first down run after w turnover? Throw that to the end zone. End them.

On the flip side the defense will get tired. Mainly because they keep getting the ball, scoring, or putting the offense in good field position. Lmfao.

Stop the 1st down runs please. Jay feeding into them and making rush’s job harder.

The stats show his efficiency is great on 1st down and goes down after that.

3rd and long and he struggles. Just a bad idea by the coaches imo.

And just like that 3rd and long is going to be very very hard to convert. Coaches are NOT helping the offense at all.

This offense is NOT good enough to stay behind the chains.

Gotta hope the defense plays out of their mind. Offense ain’t winning this with this game plan.

Rinse repeat. We can’t run the ball at the right time. All they have to do is keep running it and then quick pass is to death until they get someone open deep.

Almost like a functioning offense. And this defense Achilles heel is the rushing defense and no one seems to take advantage of it.

The rams and eagles will. Gotta figure that out OR score a bunch to take the run away.

Rook with the run stop and loss.

1 minute ago, Drew said:

Rinse repeat. We can’t run the ball at the right time. All they have to do is keep running it and then quick pass is to death until they get someone open deep.

Almost like a functioning offense. And this defense Achilles heel is the rushing defense and no one seems to take advantage of it.

The rams and eagles will. Gotta figure that out OR score a bunch to take the run away.

Are you on delay or something? 

Are you on delay or something? 

No I posted that right after they gashed them for decent runs while Dallas had just punted thanks to bad offense. Namely the stupidly running on first and 2nd down play calls.

It’s weird because I’m sure we’ll see the passing game open up after half time. I just don’t know why they wait.

And it was inevitable. Thanks offense for not doing anything. All game.

Can’t wait for an actual functioning offense. And it on the coaches more than who’s the QB. They are literally not giving him anything to work with.

Diggs having a bad game

Nah he was beat on one play. The deep throw wasn’t his responsibility in cover 3. Him even being there was actually a good play by him.

But it’s going to be tough with the Diggs sucks guys around.

BTW where’s Futureman? Waiting till they score a TD or two to claim that Dak is garbage again?