Cowboys v Eagles - Game Thread

tx 3 putt

Sitting here hoping the eagles get one fucking call to go against them when it matter.

Like, not AFTER we’ve already picked up a first down and they call a meaningless Offsides that’s declined.

Defense is going to get burnt time and time again thanks to this horrific offense.

2 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

Just because the DE moved you can’t fucking just go over and touch him saying it’s encroachment

This is one of the worst new rules in football.  Just absolute shit.  The offense didn't snap the ball, the defender made no contact.  The offense knows the snap count, that's their advantage,  Traditionally this was countered by the defense being able to move, as long as they're on their own side when the ball is snapped and as long a they don't make contact.  

NFL rules are such a fucking joke, it makes the game nearly unwatchable.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

0363A7BC-7CC5-4D33-904A-ADED1FC330E5.gif

also, never go to strip club in Philly 

It’s Fucking horrible 

I have a buddy who was slipped a date rape drug in one.  We were there for a Pitt v Temple game the next day. I looked around town for him for hours.  Finally went back to the team hotel. At about 6 a.m. I got a call, “ I don’t know where I am or how I got here”.

Actually got out, while I was in one of the back rooms getting a dance, and got in a cab, taken to a hotel and got a room. Amazing that he didn’t get rolled. 

Then the next day we fucking lost to Temple at The Vet. Bad weekend all around.

Fuck Filthadelphia

The worst part is this defense will get beat up tonight and everyone will say “they were overrated” when they’ve been propping this team up for 5 weeks.

Can’t wait to get a real offense again and give the defense some support.

It's only ballgame if Greenspoint says it's ballgame.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Augustus said:

We were asolutely offsides on that play

yes, he was in the neutral zone, but the movement didn't "cause the offense to move" i.e. have to move to defend himself.  Defense danced into the neutral zone and the OL moved to draw the flag.  That shit should have been false start. 

• Hook 'Em 1