What the fuck is wrong with you, Houston? Non-CR thread

crash_davis

A few hours ago I witnessed one of the laziest acts I have seen in awhile. I was at Jensen and Lorraine and I see a woman sitting at the bus stop. There is a trash can just barely out of arms reach from her. Instead of leaning over and throwing some sort of large wrapper into the can, she just threw it on the ground in front of her. Zero fucks given. Between shit like this and Trump America, we have to be only 5-10 years away from full on Idiocracy.

On 4/6/2023 at 3:56 PM, Patricio Swayze said:

A few hours ago I witnessed one of the laziest acts I have seen in awhile. I was at Jensen and Lorraine and I see a woman sitting at the bus stop. There is a trash can just barely out of arms reach from her. Instead of leaning over and throwing some sort of large wrapper into the can, she just threw it on the ground in front of her. Zero fucks given. Between shit like this and Trump America, we have to be only 5-10 years away from full on Idiocracy.

I see that every day.  Welcome to the club.   

7 hours ago, elfenix said:

Been to downtown houston maybe 300 times in my life for bars, rockets/astros games, events, parades, shows, etc.

only paid for parking once… and thats because we were running late to see Trans Siberian with the inlaws about a decade ago

id even argue that houston has the best downtown parking situation in the nation, especially considering the size/population of the city

• Hook 'Em 2

Must be related to my kids

go eat at Rocco’s 

Tom of street parking downtown 

3 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

The Bandidos! Busy day today…tying up some loose ends? Damn…were the bikers killed Bandidos or Cossacks? 

Today's shooting victims were all full patch Bandidos members.

There was a rival MC murder of a Bandidos MC member along I-45 in North Houston back in January.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/motorcycle-club-shooting-north-freeway-houston-texas/285-b50d7bad-d06d-4717-8d06-3a12edd7edd0

There was a Bandidos MC versus rival MC shootout in Oklahoma City a couple of weeks ago.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/oklahoma-city-shootout-biker-gang-surrounded-bar-gunned-down-rivals-attack-from-behind-court-docs

Edited by Heisenberg
  • Hook 'Em 1

Today's shooting victims were all full patch Bandidos members.
There was a rival MC murder of a Bandidos MC member along I-45 in North Houston back in January.
https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/motorcycle-club-shooting-north-freeway-houston-texas/285-b50d7bad-d06d-4717-8d06-3a12edd7edd0
There was a Bandidos MC versus rival MC shootout in Oklahoma City a couple of weeks ago.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/oklahoma-city-shootout-biker-gang-surrounded-bar-gunned-down-rivals-attack-from-behind-court-docs

2 Bandido’s dead in crossfire. Doesn’t take much brains to know what will happen if you surround something and everyone shoots towards the middle.

The Madisonville shooting was in April 2022 (too late to edit post #222).  The Homietos leader, Eric Oberholtzer, was arrested in Leon County following the Madisonville shooting.  Oberholtzer was the Homieto killed in the OKC shootout along with 2 Bandidos April 1, 2023.

Edited by Heisenberg

16 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

“Motorcyclists”

Motorsports enthusiasts

Bikers

uh huh…

6 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

I find this shit fascinating. I remember the Waco thread from the old board. We need another motorcycle gang thread. 

Do you like watching movies about convicts?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Races and gangs

Latinos - MS13 and too many to count street and prison gangs, Cartels

African Americans - Crips, Bloods, and too many to count variations of the two, rappers

Caucasians - 4Chan incels, Biker gangs, KKK, and other racist, Baptist 

Asians - Math and Physics clubs, band/orchestra

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Races and gangs

African Americans - Crips, Bloods, and too many to count variations of the two, rappers

They have Asian gangs (mostly in California) and Yakuza is the main one in Japan. See the mostly decent film Black Rain. Yakuza is more prominent now in Japan I think. 

Races and gangs

There is plenty of Asian organized crime in Texas. For many years Vietnamese grow houses we’re getting busted in Houston.

I was at the end of a police chase this morning on TC Jester. I was first in line at a red light to turn left when a cop comes into the intersection and stops traffic, then another cop from the East to stop traffic. I was waiting for a funeral or something and BAM! a car slams into the truck and suv that were in the two lanes next to me, trying to squirt though. Cops come running in yelling with guns drawn and I put my truck in park and hit the deck. Scary moment but that was pretty much the end of it. Got a perp walk right past my truck on the copter cam.

8D800D94-1559-43BA-A1F7-56B47FBF24D9.jpeg

987F06D9-985F-45E0-9AA6-1A020D06C3EB.jpeg

Edited by Etexhorn13
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Donut date sounds amazing 

Saw the aftermath of this on my morning dog walk around 6:15ish.  Westheimer was closed from Commonwealth (McDonald's) to Waugh.  Figured it was fatal, given the police and firetruck...and street closure.  Didn't realize it was a pedestrian until I saw the story.  

4 minutes ago, Tylerocks said:

Saw the aftermath of this on my morning dog walk around 6:15ish.  Westheimer was closed from Commonwealth (McDonald's) to Waugh.  Figured it was fatal, given the police and firetruck...and street closure.  Didn't realize it was a pedestrian until I saw the story.  

guy just wanted a donut and some snatch. Rip 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, tx 3 putt said:

guy just wanted a donut and some snatch. Rip 

Seriously.  Tuesday night date til 2:30a?  Not my style, but must've been going well enough. Crazy how only the dude was hit and the girl was unscathed..figure the car takes both of them out?

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Tylerocks said:

What's up, neighbor? You probably see my wife and our dog in the mornings.

A month or two ago, there was a car flipped over right in the middle of Westheimer in front of the light bulb store on a random weekday afternoon. I couldn't figure out how someone could have enough velocity to flip on that stretch of road.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

driver is fuuuuuucked …..

Good.

5 minutes ago, royiv said:

What's up, neighbor? You probably see my wife and our dog in the mornings.

A month or two ago, there was a car flipped over right in the middle of Westheimer in front of the light bulb store on a random weekday afternoon. I couldn't figure out how someone could have enough velocity to flip on that stretch of road.

Hey bud.  I saw that too...I was coming down Commonwealth and had the same thoughts.  Must've been t-boned going through the intersection.  Ford Escape or something similar I believe

2 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

The Thai place by that voodoo donuts is damn good 

Nidda is bomb.  Although they need to put more chicken in their curry

• Hook 'Em 2

Seriously.  Tuesday night date til 2:30a?  Not my style, but must've been going well enough. Crazy how only the dude was hit and the girl was unscathed..figure the car takes both of them out?
Did you see his date? He jumped. He was probably regretting that slump buster.
  • Haha 2