Washington losers vs Sam Ehlinger and 21 other guys

shadow_operative

NFL is afraid of Dan Stupid Ass Snyder. Even the Commish. 

Colts D is pretty solid. They paid a lot of their OLine and it’s beyond bad. Sam starting to look more relaxed. It is a shame they couldn’t have let him start the season and just see what he had. Instead of bringing in Ryan. I’d have just brought in Foles as a backup and bc of the Reich connection and run with Sam from day one. This isn’t bad for a first NFL start. I’m nervous because I’m super invested. I pace around a lot. Lmao.

Was wondering what other players are from the Texas area, so I checked.
These are the colleges I recognized.

COLTS:

Ben Banogu
Texas Christian

Keke Coutee
Texas Tech

Kylen Granson
SMU

Matt Pryor
TCU

Grant Stuard
Houston

Trevor Denbow
SMU

Armani Watts
Texas A&M

Henry Black
Baylor

Jordan Murray
North Texas

Jalen Wydermyer
Texas A&M

============

COMMANDERS:

*Sam Cosmi
Texas

William Jackson III
Houston

David Mayo
Texas State-San Marcos

Just now, Nicole44 said:

NFL is afraid of Dan Stupid Ass Snyder. Even the Commish. 

Colts D is pretty solid. They paid a lot of their OLine and it’s beyond bad. Sam starting to look more relaxed. It is a shame they couldn’t have let him start the season and just see what he had. Instead of bringing in Ryan. I’d have just brought in Foles as a backup and bc of the Reich connection and run with Sam from day one. This isn’t bad for a first NFL start. I’m nervous because I’m super invested. I pace around a lot. Lmao.

I think it's better for him to take over halfway through the season. There's less pressure, he gets more time to learn from the sidelines, and he won't get beat up as much. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

I think it's better for him to take over halfway through the season. There's less pressure, he gets more time to learn from the sidelines, and he won't get beat up as much. 

I worry because two of his advocates Ballard the GM and Reich are on the hot seat if they don’t make playoffs. So I hope they can in these next ten games. Shit. Offense rocking a bit

• Like 1

Shit shit shit…damnit…fumble. Can’t do that. Gotta protect the ball because that line can’t protect the QB. Shit. That’s ok. We got a whole other half and 10,000 more commercials to go. I wish we could see more local commercials or at least movie trailers if they have to subject us to 25 per segment.

This fucking team, man. Jesus. Maybe fire the coach and GM and keep Sam. 

Reading the Colts thread on reddit and they are just destroying that lineman Matt Pryor. I think they've seen enough of him this season 😆

Edited by ztejas
  • Haha 2