Kansas vs ksu. Sunflower state showdown

closetohumping

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

USC looks to be one of the final four. Riley in the CFP sounds familiar. Damn year ONE! apparently though I have been told there are all sorts of sound reasons we can’t do shit like that and that we’re building something lasting and solid and shit. Like Riley’s not.  

Dayum Kansas…

Lol if we had usc’s schedule we might be a game worse than they are right now. And that’s with them having Caleb Williams vs Ewers. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Jesus fuck, we finally caught ou in a rebuilding year with a bad coaching hire and we beat the everliving shit out of them.  

And we're still gonna be home watching the CCG between...  K St...  and TCU...

How the actual fuck...?

Christ...

Those teams have experienced QBs who don’t melt down under pressure. 

11 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

USC looks to be one of the final four. Riley in the CFP sounds familiar. Damn year ONE! apparently though I have been told there are all sorts of sound reasons we can’t do shit like that and that we’re building something lasting and solid and shit. Like Riley’s not. 

what is even more incredible is that nfl caliber schedule that usc has gone through. cal, stanford, colorado, rice, fresno st..

Edited by redswingline

1 minute ago, redswingline said:

He took over the marquee program in the league (not saying the best) and is guiding them through the week to week grind that is colorado, cal, stanford, arizona and so forth. so basically, an nfl caliber schedule

not sure what you're trying to say tbqh but Riley is a known quantity as a top 5 coach in CFB. that was a guaranteed hire by USC. kinda like when we hired Augie the last guaranteed hire at Texas.

• Hook 'Em 1

Was rooting for USC to lose tonight because it’s would set up the possibility of playing Riley/Williams, which would be fun.

With this win USC is pretty much guaranteed NY6 at a minimum so that’s probably off the table. Not sure where the Alamo picks from the PAC 12 or if the conference assigns, but would think it’s one of Oregon, Washington, UCLA, or Utah depending on how the Apple Cup and CCG go.

Just now, TexArcher said:

Stop calling it eye candy, you freaking weirdo!

I mean if they are cute dudes and you like dudes ok, but I don't even think that's what hes trying to say. it's like when rafferty would talk about leaving lingerie on the floor when a basketball player made a good move. just wtf shit.

wait daniels gets the first on a fourth with his legs. tell me something.

1 minute ago, redswingline said:

He took over the marquee program in the league (not saying the best) and is guiding them through the week to week grind that is colorado, cal, stanford, arizona and so forth. so basically, an nfl caliber schedule

They are the blue blood of the PAC-12 even though they went 4-8 last year. I’m just saying a rebuild can happen like that. It could happen here also. It didn’t. I don’t want to hear why it didn’t. If that goofy fuck can do it in one year there it can be done. Period.