TCU vs Kansas State - Big 12 Championship Game Thread

BurntOrange&White

The big 12 was so busy trying to fuck us that’s they may have fucked themselves!!! Texas and OU are the only big 12 teams that can lose a game and still be in the CFP With little questions!!! Hell Texas lost 2 games and they were still trying to find a path for us!!! 

TCU better hope like Hell UGA wins. They have a better shot if it’s Bama being the other team. If LSU wins no way they’re left out and I’d give Ohio State the nod 

Edited by D3zii

1 minute ago, Pimphand said:

Alabama viewers far superior than TCU

It's like you people believe in honor in this pile of shit world.  How the fuck can you be that gullible?

Jesus Christ you’ve been a beat down of negativity since Game 3 of the WS. I’d have thought the Astros winning it all would have improved your mood.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, D3zii said:

The big 12 was so busy trying to fuck us that’s they may have fucked themselves!!! Texas and OU are the only big 12 teams that can lose a game and still be in the CFP With little questions!!! Hell Texas lost 2 games and they were still trying to find a path for us!!! 

TCU better hope like Hell UGA wins. If LSU wins no way they’re left out and I’d give Ohio State the nod 

LSU has 3 losses.

1 minute ago, D3zii said:

TCU better hope like Hell UGA wins. They have a better shot if it’s Bama being the other team. If LSU wins no way they’re left out and I’d give Ohio State the nod 

So... As a watcher, I don't think tcu is even competitive in the cfp. Who would they have a chance to  beat? They struggled with us and KSU.

The best part about Surly is you fucks think the money in the bank belongs to you.

You are unsecured creditors for the love of fuck go learn what the fractional reserve system means.

Vengeance is coming for each and every one of you and I'm gonna laugh and laugh and laugh.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Jesus Christ you’ve been a beat down of negativity since Game 3 of the WS. I’d have thought the Astros winning it all would have improved your mood.

You are the fuckstick who thinks Captain Ron and ztejas regulating the soccer threads is great.  Go shove your stupidity where the sun doesn't shine.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slacks said:

So... As a watcher, I don't think tcu is even competitive in the cfp. Who would they have a chance to  beat? They struggled with us and KSU.

Since when does chance to compete affect anyone’s concern about a team getting into the playoff? If people cared about that then everyone wouldn’t be clamoring to expand the playoff. 

They never showed an angle that conclusively showed it broke the plane (though it seems like it did), but more importantly there was no angle that showed if his legs were down when the reach happened. The KSU defender was on top of his legs so there is a good chance he was down before it broke the plane.

Are you serious Clark? The only question would have been if he was down, but the ball cross the goal line before it got knocked loose.

1 minute ago, Pimphand said:

You are the fuckstick who thinks Captain Ron and ztejas regulating the soccer threads is great.  Go shove your stupidity where the sun doesn't shine.

LOL have a fucking drink and calm the fuck down. Their posts are far better than you’re deranged rants.

4 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

I'd be interested to see the 1v4 matchup scores over the years

I think tOSU and Bama are the only 4 seeds to win it all. I couldn’t tell you off the top of my head what the overall record is.

If only there were some tool at our fingertips that we could use to look that up. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck

33 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

TCU did win this conference.  The extra championship game after a full round robin is the Big 12 being a bunch of idiots.  TCU already beat KSU and literally everyone else in the conference and now has lost 1 game.  KSU has lost 2 conference games.  

Round Robin with or without a CCG is a damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario. It shouldn't be, but that's why the CCG was added.

7 minutes ago, D3zii said:

giphy.gif

You can't lose to aggy and have 3 losses and make the CFP playoffs... NO FUCKIN' WAY !!!

12 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

I don't think you have to worry about that

I want LSU to win just to see what the committee does. They have never left the SEC champ out of the CFP, granted there hasn't been a 3-loss SEC champ. There will be a lot of chatter about putting LSU in I am sure.

Edited by UTEE97

Just now, WhatTheBuck said:

I think tOSU and Bama are the only 4 seeds to win it all. I couldn’t tell you off the top of my head what the overall record is.

If only there were some tool at our fingertips that we could use to look that up. 

I think tOSU the 1st year is the only 2 loss team to make, right?

TCU's Nonconference schedule of a really bad Colorado team, Tarleton State and SMU should alone keep them from any consideration in the playoffs. Lady Luck finally frowned on the Frogs today and I really love it.  Somewhere, former Texas AD and KSU alum Deloss Dodds is smiling. Congrats to KSU on a well earned victory. 

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, RC Horn said:

TCU's Nonconference schedule of a really bad Colorado team, Tarleton State and SMU should alone keep them from any consideration in the playoffs. Lady Luck finally frowned on the Frogs today and I really love it.  Somewhere, former Texas AD and KSU alum Deloss Dodds is smiling. Congrats to KSU on a well earned victory. 

With objective refs TCU is a three loss team.   Fuck them.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Wally Pryor said:

Still shaking my head with that coaching....Duggan carried the team in the 4Q. You think he's going to be denied two times for 18 inches?  

Keep the ball in his hands. Sheer idiocy. 

Yeah, pretty much. And if you aren't going to let Duggan run or throw, just kick the field goal.

• Like 1