Wtf is wrong with you Dana White?

closetohumping

I've had the occasional drunk woman try to hit me at a football game or bar.  Random violence is just that, random.  Walk away or keep them at bay by their shoulders or some shit.  But all this "she's at fault for hitting too."  No, he's at fault for sticking around.  If you ever find yourself justifying hitting your wife/GF, it means you're in a shitty relationship.  It's not her, it's you.  It's like defending yourself from being attacked at a riot.  Yes, maybe a riot will erupt all around you out of the blue.  But most of the time, just don't go to the riot in the first place.  And if you do go, and shit gets real, just leave the riot. 

We justify the weirdest shit in this country.  Crazy, abusive wife gets drunk and starts getting violent.  Well, get her some help or leave her.  Hitting her won't help shit.  You're not required by law anymore to stay with an insane lush. 

Something was likely brewing earlier in the day.  And his solution was, "Let's go down into public and pump her full of booze, knowing I know she loves drama."   

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

On 1/3/2023 at 2:21 PM, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Screen Shot 2023-01-03 at 1.19.19 PM.png

This is such a classic I WANT TO YELL ABOUT POLITICS BUT THESE PEOPLE ACTUALLY RESPECT THEMSELVES 

Do me a favor and quit being such a fucking loser. For starters I've never been married - secondly I've never come close to hitting a woman. 

Keep acting like an 8 year old throwing insults out in an effort to separate/alienate others instead of actually addressing the issue or commenting anything substantive. 

Oh and here why doesn't everyone just shut the fuck up and listen to this 

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, ztejas said:

This is such a classic I WANT TO YELL ABOUT POLITICS BUT THESE PEOPLE ACTUALLY RESPECT THEMSELVES 

Do me a favor and quit being such a fucking loser. For starters I've never been married - secondly I've never come close to hitting a woman. 

Keep acting like an 8 year old throwing insults out in an effort to separate/alienate others instead of actually addressing the issue or commenting anything substantive. 

Oh and here why doesn't everyone just shut the fuck up and listen to this 

It was a joke you lonely fucking cunt.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

It must be nice to be able to hand out your own discipline. “ I, Dana White, sentence you, Dana White, to acting like you have remorse and to feel sorry for yourself because people might look at you as a wife beater. Case Dismissed”

1*J7j5KJ-Q_pqXaCRzE5p4Og.jpeg