Wtf is wrong with you Dana White?

closetohumping

15 minutes ago, futureman said:

I thought it was 2022 and women and men and the rest of the genders were all equal.  men are not held to a different standard.  period.  that’s one human being striking another, and dana didn’t strike first.  if anyone goes to jail it’s his wife. 

I know you're kidding to at least some degree, but, his wife landed the better hit. He seemed to hit her fairly playfully. 

Overall this is a total nothing burger. UFC fans aren't going to give a shit. He and his wife seem cool about it. Apparently we have a bunch of people in here trying to take their small-penis energy out on Joe Rogan for some reason for some totally unrelated shit. 

Anyone getting mad about this should go start a thread in the CR. 

• Hook 'Em 6

5 hours ago, ztejas said:

I know you're kidding to at least some degree, but, his wife landed the better hit. He seemed to hit her fairly playfully. 

Overall this is a total nothing burger. UFC fans aren't going to give a shit. He and his wife seem cool about it. Apparently we have a bunch of people in here trying to take their small-penis energy out on Joe Rogan for some reason for some totally unrelated shit. 

Much bigger issue than a nothing burger for someone that runs the UFC. White has been very vocal in the past about his views on people in his profession hitting women and saying things like you don’t bounce back from hitting a woman in the UFC. Going to make it very difficult to legislate others when you are on video for the same thing. That is especially true with the way he manages the sport like it’s my way or the highway.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, ztejas said:

I'm sorry hitting your wife is not a nothing burger even if it wasn't very hard. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Y’all are funny.

So now MMA isn’t a sport? It essentially combines several of the oldest sports in the world

What does Joe Rogan have to do with this particular incident?

And I doubt most MMA fans would be giddy about this and like Dana more. That is just fucking stupid. I guess every NFL fan gets raging hard ons every time a player beats his wife.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Y’all are funny.

So now MMA isn’t a sport? It essentially combines several of the oldest sports in the world emoji2371.png

What does Joe Rogan have to do with this particular incident?

And I doubt most MMA fans would be giddy about this and like Dana more. That is just fucking stupid. I guess every NFL fan gets raging hard ons every time a player beats his wife.

Not to be tribal and elitist but people in football - my favorite sport - beat their women in a much more sophisticated way