Joe Biden 2023: The Dark Brandon Rises

StassneyHorn

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

It’s so funny how much GOP posters clearly hate their own family. “You seriously believe he answers his phone when his son calls?!?!?!”

Just for fun, stop you're next meeting and call your dad on a speakerphone.

No one will think that is odd, AT ALL.

Just now, fattyflattie said:

If they broke the law, punish them. Easy 

There's so much criming from the preceding WH family and everybody in it, that it really is taking up a lot of the DOJ's resources.  Also, Republicans are trying to pass bills defunding the DOJ or holding bills for disaster aid hostage in an attempt to further stymy Jack Smith's investigations.  There's nothing easy about it.  

5 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

You honestly believe Hunter called his Joe on speakerphone during business meetings just to shoot the shit?

"hold on guys, gotta check in with dad"

"hey pops, how's the weather in Rehoboth?"

"Ok, what were we saying about the need for approval on this, by the US government....?"

I think Hunter Biden was trying to show off.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, Mdhorn said:

There's so much criming from the preceding WH family and everybody in it, that it really is taking up a lot of the DOJ's resources.  Also, Republicans are trying to pass bills defunding the DOJ or holding bills for disaster aid hostage in an attempt to further stymy Jack Smith's investigations.  There's nothing easy about it.  

If the 2B fund is illegal, should be easy to prove.  If Crimea were committed, lock them up. 

Just now, David Dennison said:

That's already been explored as well as verified by Hunter.  But, if they have any evidence of a crime or sharing of confidential information, then it should be investigated.  This is all a fishing expedition.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mdhorn said:

That's already been explored as well as verified by Hunter.  But, if they have any evidence of a crime or sharing of confidential information, then it should be investigated.  This is all a fishing expedition.  

crimes like not paying his, "fair share" of income taxes?

Those kind of crimes???

1 hour ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

I think Hunter Biden and Don Jr. should team up and have a buddy reality show on Netflix. The fact they don't run together is a shame. 

Jesus tapdancing Christ.  Have you paid any attention to this timeline?  What you just suggested is as good as done.  Hunter/Don Jr, 2028.  It's going to happen.

And fuck it, I'm here for it.  Because a train flying off the track is one thing.  That train flying off the track, hitting a car full of clowns, careening through a fireworks factory, and smashing up a pie-eating contest? Yeah...I wanna see that.

4 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

If Hunter was actually trying to show off, you'd have heard the clear sound of pants unzipping on the other end of the line.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

It's too bad we don't put more resources into mental health.  If we did, we might have the ability to commit Crimea.

I'm pretty sure that anything going in and out of the WH or to do with the president--was tapped and recorded.  It's not like they established back channels.

Just now, Incredulity said:

No, we casually watched as Putin took Crimea.

And your guy extorted Ukraine to get dirt on a political rival, and was impeached for it. You're also not the right person to be complaining about fucking Russia. If he had won reelection, he would have literally handed it over to his buddy putin. 

Just now, Willfully Horn said:

To be fair, the DOJ, under Biden, has alteady brought charges against HB. 

What's very funny is that after years of investigating they've got absolutely no answer to this question. Meanwhile, when Trump was President, he completely reversed course on US policy to support the Saudi military blockade of Qatar (where CENTCOM is headquartered), to shake them down into giving his son-in-law $1.1 billion to bail him out of a shitty real estate deal.  

Funny enough, Republicans never investigated that. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

LOL,

A deal so out of the ordinary a judge threw it out.   Those charges??  

Not entirely accurate. Here’s what the judge said: “

"I'm not going to say I'm going to accept the agreement. I'm not going to say I'll deny it," she said.“

She chose to give it more thought. In the meantime, a federal judge took some action against laws banning drug users from possessing firearms, though I have no idea if those actions pertain to HB.

https://abc7ny.com/hunter-biden-plea-deal-falls-apart-maryellen-noreika/13557051/

Edited by Willfully Horn
Link

1 minute ago, Willfully Horn said:

Not entirely accurate. Here’s what the judge said: “

"I'm not going to say I'm going to accept the agreement. I'm not going to say I'll deny it," she said.“

She chose to give it more thought. In the meantime, a federal judge took some action against laws banning drug users from possessing firearms, though I have no idea if those actions pertain to HB.

pat pat hair GIF by Alpha

6 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

You have no idea if it pertains to him?  You or me would be facing a felony.  You care to hazard a guess about HB? 

1 minute ago, StassneyHorn said:

So when @Incredulity woke up this Monday and had his choice for his troll behavior of the week, he went with "Biden is a criminal mastermind" instead of the often used "Biden is a senile old man incapable of speech and basic motor skills."

Tune in next week for the next exciting chapter of is Biden smarter than a 5th grader.

This post in visual format

Trump-screaming-and-crying GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

2 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Well that's quite out of the range of acceptability for such and enlightened leftist. 

"Leftist" -- the current definition of which is "anyone who thinks that maybe, possibly, a bunch of deranged fascists trying to overthrow the government is a bad thing."  

It's a fucking label that has lost all meaning.  For fuck's sake, among evangelical Trump supporters, they no longer like the actual Jesus of the Gospels because he's a pussy communist.

Everyone who is not right of Stephen Fucking Miller is a "Leftist," so gotta say, the label has lost its punch.  Of course, it also means that I'm a hardcore leftist.  Shit.  I don't think I even look good in a beret -- those are optional, right?

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

You don’t actually care

5 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Those are talking points, not doing points.    Plus, you can just purchase the cant get rights votes now.   No need for a lot of the feel good shit. 

I’ve worked more volunteer hours at Special Olympics of Central Texas than you’ve voted for politicians who cut support for those groups. Spare me the outrage.

2 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

^^^ was referring to this gem:

You don’t understand what I was saying?  Let me help.  Apparently, we have a bunch of people who can take out loads of debt, but not fulfill their end of the bargain. Stupid, lazy, hell, you pick the reason why.  Can’t get rights.  No matter what they do, they cannot get their shit in order.  Our president, in a pretty brilliant political move, has purchased the votes of these walking albatrosses of society for the foreseeable future.  While throwing a middle finger to those who were able to crack the incredibly difficult case of…paying our bills.  Politically, an outstanding move.  A class of college educated welfare queens straight ticket voting D for the foreseeable future. So, the D’s really don’t need the lovey dovey bullshit anymore, just write the free shit army another fucking check and be done with it. 

• Fuck You 1

You don’t understand what I was saying?  Let me help.  Apparently, we have a bunch of people who can take out loads of debt, but not fulfill their end of the bargain. Stupid, lazy, hell, you pick the reason why.  Can’t get rights.  No matter what they do, they cannot get their shit in order.  Our president, in a pretty brilliant political move, has purchased the votes of these walking albatrosses of society for the foreseeable future.  While throwing a middle finger to those who were able to crack the incredibly difficult case of…paying our bills.  Politically, an outstanding move.  A class of college educated welfare queens straight ticket voting D for the foreseeable future. So, the D’s really don’t need the lovey dovey bullshit anymore, just write the free shit army another fucking check and be done with it. 

Why were you too stupid to sign up for the free money?
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Awkward Cringe GIF by The Only Way is Essex

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1