Tender Age Shelters

Hugo Stiglitz

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

You should be a good Christian and help him out on Twitter, I’m sure he would appreciate it

Not on social media. It's the shits. But seriously, he probably does know how Chrome works, but his loyal followers probably have no fucking clue those are his searches.

Every American should watch Band of Brothers episode 9 this fucking week and realize that our elected government, that millions of Americans are responsible for being in power, is only a couple of steps away but on the same path as that. We may have a moment of reckoning coming where each American has to decide if giving their life to combat such evil is the righteous path. 

These are the beginning of concentration camps. And we're stuffing them with children. 

• Like 3

Last time I checked, all those babies were brown.  

Zero fucks, ladies and gentleman.  

Things are going to get worse before they’re better.  And fuck it...let’s go.  Bring it you bigoted bastard motherfuckers.  You’ve declared war on all that is decent.  You will reap what you sow.  I’m not into the brisket we are all fucked bullshit.  YOU are fucked.  The lens of our world’s history is a magnifying glass.  And you’re a fucking ant, on a baking summer sidewalk, with the Texas sun blasting your ass.  Good fucking luck.  

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, JohnRedHorn said:

These are the beginning of concentration camps. And we're stuffing them with children. 

No, these are already concentration camps. We are already at the concentration camp stage.

The stated purpose of these children's concentration camps is to deter immigration. The mindset here is that you ratchet up the punishment to deter a behavior. So, this is an escalation. When immigration does not stop, the mindset is already in place that an escalation is needed in order to create a deterrent.

So the question is: "What escalation comes next when this escalation doesn't work?"

Well, one thing we can do is look at our wonderful ally Israel. To protect their borders, they are now shooting unarmed people on the opposite side. We might start doing that.

"BUT THAT'S CRAZY!"

Yes, but think of how to boil a frog.

Right now America is largely furious about children's concentration camps. But that will normalize. Give it a few months. Approval for children's concentration camps will be at 60+% among Republicans. Ask Republicans in February of 2015 what they would think of children's concentration camps; approval would have been in the teens.

We will have always had children's concentration camps. We have always been at war with Eastasia.

A fresh train of refugees will come steaming up through Mexico. Oh god it's not working, we have to escalate to save ourselves, we must secure a future...

• Like 1

We have spent every moment since 9/11 building a police state. Dubya and Obama alike constructed an authoritarian system and kept it at bay with their basic human decency. 

We have been building towards concentration camps since 9/11. We're there now.

Enjoy.

• Like 3

Continued...

It is corrupt, indecent and immoral. With the exception of a few Governors like Baker, Hogan and Kasich it is filled with feckless cowards who disgrace and dishonor the legacies of the party’s greatest leaders. 

This child separation policy is connected to the worst abuses of humanity in our history. It is connected by the same evil that separated families during slavery and dislocated tribes and broke up Native American families. It is immoral and must be repudiated. Our country is in trouble. Our politics are badly broken.  

The first step to a season of renewal in our land is the absolute and utter repudiation of Trump and his vile enablers in the 2018 election by electing Democratic majorities. I do not say this as an advocate of a progressive agenda.  I say it as someone who retains belief in DEMOCRACY and decency.

On Ronald Reagan’s grave are these words. “ I know in my heart that man is good.  That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.”  He would be ashamed of McConnell and Ryan and all the rest while this corrupt government established internment camps for babies. 

Everyone of these  complicit leaders will carry this shame through history. There legacies will be ones of well earned ignominy. They have disgraced their country and brought dishonor to the Party of Lincoln.

I have spent much of my life working in GOP politics. I have always believed that both parties were two of the most important institutions to the advancement of human freedom and dignity in the history of the world. Today the GOP has become a danger to our democracy and values.

This Independent voter will be aligned with the only party left in America that stands for what is right and decent and remains fidelitous to our Republic, objective truth, the rule of law and our Allies. That party is the Democratic Party.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 3

How will they even match up the babies to their mothers if they are ever reunited?   DNA tests? 

Tattooed numbers on their forearms.

My daughters are 3 and 1, I can’t handle looking at these pictures of these toddlers screaming for their parents. There are truly some heartless people in this country.

4 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

How will they even match up the babies to their mothers if they are ever reunited?   DNA tests? 

They have zero intention of ever doing so. These children are going to suffer and die after being deported into the waiting arms of child slavery. 

We have to ensure the world sees this.

• Like 1

For those who keep moronically claiming equivalence with the unaccompanied minors that the government has no choice but to put in ORR's care, I'm going to go ahead and guess that there weren't many unaccompanied babies making the border crossing alone who were kept in baby cages under Obama. 

17 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

same guy that brought us nailin palin said this?

Newsflash: People make mistakes

(from 2012)

Steve Schmidt’s brutally honest assessment of Sarah Palin

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/post/steve-schmidts-brutally-honest-assessment-of-sarah-palin/2011/03/04/gIQA9ewZ7R_blog.html?utm_term=.b3bc0d585b74

Rare is it that a political operative owns up to mistakes. But Steve Schmidt did just that a few hours ago on “Morning Joe.” The chief strategist for Sen. John McCain’s 2008 presidential campaign is a plain-spoken and direct man. And he was ever thus when asked for his thoughts on HBO’s movie “Game Change.”

Schmidt’s blunt and unblinking honesty in talking about the selection of Sarah Palin as McCain’s vice presidential nominee and his role in that decision is to be commended. Others who would follow in his footsteps must learn from the mistakes he willingly admits he made.  

Collision

“It’s a story of when cynicism and idealism collide, when you have to do the things that are necessary to win to try to get in office to do the great things you want to do for the country,” Schmidt said. “And I think it showed a process of vetting that was debilitated by secrecy, that was compartmentalized, that failed, that led to a result that was reckless for the country. And I think when you look back at that race, you see this person who is just so phenomenally talented at so many levels, an ability to connect. But also someone who had a lot of flaws as someone running to be in the national command authority who clearly wasn’t prepared.”

Positive and negative

“Politically, she was a net positive to the campaign,” Schmidt said of the former Alaska governor. But she was a “net negative” because “someone was nominated to the vice presidency who was manifestly unprepared to take the oath of office should it become necessary and as it has become necessary many times in American history.” 

Lesson learned

“For me and the experience I had on this campaign is that there are worse things than losing,” Schmidt said. When he was asked to spell that out, he said, “When a result happens that puts someone who’s not prepared to be president on the ticket, that’s a bad result. I think the notion of Sarah Palin being president of the United States is something that frightens me, frankly. And I played a part in that. And I played a part in that because we were fueled by ambition to win.

“I think there are important lessons to learn. The reality is is that both parties have nominated people in the last decade who are not prepared to be anywhere near the Oval Office. John Edwards in the Democratic Party. Sarah Palin in the Republican Party. And we ought to take a pause and understand how that happened, why it happened and hopefully it’ll never happen again in our lifetimes.”

“I hope not”

Andrea Mitchell asked Schmidt whether he thought Palin had a future as a national leader in the GOP. He was unsparing.  

“I hope not,” he said. “And the reason I say that is because if you look at, over the last four years, all of the deficiencies in knowledge, all the deficiencies in preparedness, she’s done not one thing to rectify them, to correct them. She has become a person who I think is filled with grievance, filled with anger who has a divisive message for the national stage when we need leaders in both parties to have a unifying message. . . . The lack of preparedness was a bad thing and the total disinterest in being more prepared and rectifying that is something that disqualifies.” 

And with that, Schmidt articulated better than I ever could — and with great authority — why Palin is a destructive presence on the national political stage.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, JohnRedHorn said:

They have zero intention of ever doing so. These children are going to suffer and die after being deported into the waiting arms of child slavery. 

That's right.  Lest anyone be fooled, there is absolutely no plan to reunite these children with their parents.  They've been kidnapped and orphaned by the United States, and there's functionally no way to remedy that.

This is a stain on the nation that no amount of bleach will wash out.

2 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

That's right.  Lest anyone be fooled, there is absolutely no plan to reunite these children with their parents.  They've been kidnapped and orphaned by the United States, and there's functionally no way to remedy that.

This is a stain on the nation that no amount of bleach will wash out.

They will become wards of the United States and those not deported or "lost" to child and sex traffickers will end up forgotten and abused in the foster care system and not anymore single fucks will be given by Republicans.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JohnRedHorn said:

Good thing for us we're one of the few countries on the entire fucking planet that is not a party to the Convention on the Rights of the Child.  

Ratification-Convention-Rights-of-Child.

If you want to know who’s behind this evil shit, you really don’t need to look much farther than this Harvard study:

Partisanship, Propaganda, and Disinformation: Online Media and the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election

https://dash.harvard.edu/bitstream/handle/1/33759251/2017-08_electionReport_0.pdf?sequence=9

80F63E38-8D3D-4BDC-8072-3BC3C4AB1401_zps

5 minutes ago, retread said:

The United States is being condemned for human rights violations by the pope and the PM of the UK. 

What are they going to do, kick us off the UN human rights council? Oh wait...

Anybody that didn’t see stuff like this coming with trump is a complete moron. All those dems that sat at home because they thought Hillary had an easy path to victory or were worried about her emails is complicit in this. I get it, she’s a hack. But I promise you we wouldn’t have infants taken from their parents and locked in cages under her. JFC.

For those who keep moronically claiming equivalence with the unaccompanied minors that the government has no choice but to put in ORR's care, I'm going to go ahead and guess that there weren't many unaccompanied babies making the border crossing alone who were kept in baby cages under Obama. 
Quit with your facts and STOP interrupting the circle jerk of propaganda you heartless, "feckless" bastard.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk