2023 Thread of Racism in America

Horn Under a Bad Sign

No, no. I'm sure we'll do what we've always done. Bring him together with the lady he mocked with the monkey sounds and expect her to do the bigger thing and forgive him. Because it's more important to our society that he make it out okay on this. Shit, give him a country music contract and half our country will make him the number 1 selling artist. 

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

16 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

He’s the next Kyle Rittenhouse. He’ll probably be on Tucker by Wednesday. 

He could actually get into a university.

Ole Miss is 30% Black.  Will be interesting to see how it plays out.  He got Plano trending on Twitter.

8 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

He could actually get into a university.

Ole Miss is 30% Black.  Will be interesting to see how it plays out.  He got Plano trending on Twitter.

*13%

Deleted from the DT by @blacklab in response to a @Frank Drebin claim that the SEC is a bastion of diversity while the PAC 12 is "lily white"

image.png.496c3b0e0f146145d0a52c75659b0d1d.png

Source:

College Factual

• Hook 'Em 4

He’s already being lauded and supported out the ass online.
It should be pretty plain to yall by now: in 2024 America not only is being openly racist ok, it is a trait to be admired and rewarded. We are officially there: racism is good, because minorities deserve it.
  • Rage+1 2

29 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

He’s already being lauded and supported out the ass online.
It should be pretty plain to yall by now: in 2024 America not only is being openly racist ok, it is a trait to be admired and rewarded. We are officially there: racism is good, because minorities deserve it.

Texags is praising his entire group 

High Quality Im Shocked GIF

I appreciate that it’s a fairly slow news day and he’s gotten Ole Miss, Plano, and Realtors all trending at different times.  A few people have tried to claim that’s not who he really is, but he felt comfortable enough making money sounds and gestures at a Black womanly with hundreds of people surrounding him, and dozens of phones out and recording.  I’d say that in this instance, that’s exactly who he is.

It’s like the Eddie Murphy “Buckwheat was shot” SNL sketch where they are asking people who knew the guy “what was he like? Oh he was very nice, very polite.  Do you think he shot Buckwheat? Oh yes, it’s all he ever talked about.”

Nobody spontaneously starts acting like a monkey towards a Black person in full view of the world.  That’s some world -class animosity directed towards a person they probably don’t even know.  And who the fuck would act like a monkey towards any person they hate, regardless of race?  Dude was straight up letting his inner asshole show.

• Hook 'Em 4

Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/04/us/mississippi-campus-protest-gaza-black-student/index.html

The University of Mississippi has opened a student conduct investigation after actions of “hostility and racist overtones” were portrayed during a demonstration on campus.

While there are multiple videos circulating online showing the protest at varying times, one video in particular shows a group of mostly young white men in the counterprotest yelling at a Black woman, at least one counterprotester is seen on video making what appears to be monkey gestures at the woman, although CNN has not confirmed that is the case, as she records the group on her phone.

Really CNN?  You’ve been going to shit for a while now, but you can’t confirm somebody acting like a monkey on video is in fact acting like a monkey?

A letter from Chancellor Glenn F. Boyce says university officials are “aware that some statements made were offensive, hurtful and unacceptable, including actions that conveyed hostility and racist overtones” and that at least one student conduct investigation has been opened.

The Chancellor noted that the university is determining if any additional investigations are necessary

• Hook 'Em 2

26 minutes ago, Matuka said:

I’m sure you can depend on Ole Miss to do the right thing when it comes to white racial misconduct.

All decisions start with the question “How will this affect donations from rich alumni?” followed by “How will this affect recruiting for the football team?”

• Rage+1 1

I think it will be interesting to see what if any official punishment they can mete out as they are a public institution. Looks like the kid has embraced the never apologize, never admit a mistake MAGA mantra

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

I think it will be interesting to see what if any official punishment they can mete out as they are a public institution. Looks like the kid has embraced the never apologize, never admit a mistake MAGA mantra

IMG_4047.gif.09cf55bf7bd85a952d35f3db70607db5.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

14 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Kyle Rittenhouse decided not to be outdid and is back in the news. So I think Kyle Rittenhouse is the next Kyle Rittenhouse.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

All decisions start with the question “How will this affect donations from rich alumni?” followed by “How will this affect recruiting for the football team?”

The rich alumni are troubled by the child not knowing how to imply that someone is a monkey by using cute innuendo among friends.

The skill position players already made the calculation of this guy being in the stands while they earn their NIL check.

If Ole Miss puts some Heritage not Hate community service and a semester suspension on the little drunk, expect business as usual. If the Frat rebrands itself The Monkey Hooters and attracts every Figurelli in the lower 48, then maybe it matters long-term.

Just now, fattyflattie said:

Oof. Only 1% more than Texas, tho. 

just what Texas maga gqp wants. Let college non whites leave the state and hopefully they never come back !

• Rage+1 1

19 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

aggy hates the blacks 

The numbers for Texas publics are alarming. Tell me again why DEI is a threat to the dominant culture in Texas?

23 minutes ago, Satchel said:

The numbers for Texas publics are alarming. Tell me again why DEI is a threat to the dominant culture in Texas?

the number is higher than zero, that has the R’s pissed off

200.gif

Kicked out of his frat, and you know the other frats and his fellow frat rats won’t support him.
Happened faster than I thought.  He might just get booted out of school.

You’re insane. You’ve just seen literally the only consequence he will face. He is going to come out of this AHEAD, not behind.
  • Rage+1 2

10 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Kicked out of his frat, and you know the other frats and his fellow frat rats won’t support him.

Happened faster than I thought.  He might just get booted out of school.

• Hook 'Em 1

On one hand, fuck him. While it's not likely, I do hope he's able to reflect on his mistakes and start a path of not being an asshole. But again, it's unlikely, so I'll just wish for minimal damage from him and his family moving forward. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lots of RWNJ’s supporting him on Twitter.  He’s not likely to do a lot of serious reflection.  He’ll fit right in with the DFW realtor crowd.

Say what you will about the Ole Miss administration not shaking the fuck out of the tree. But I’ve seen them go scorched earth on the racial shit. Not only when I was there, but since I left. This kid is fucked, and rightfully so. I just wish the rest of those fucktards were too.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Rage+1 1