Texas Rangers 2023 - They're Still Shitty?

ztejas

1 minute ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

carter still batting 3rd.  lot of speculation he'd be moved down because houston's lack of lefties in the pen is what moved him up.

Two lefties back to back caught my eye as well, but I guess he prefers carter having better protection than heim behind him and/or trusts garver more without it. 

Who is are the game? At a bar? Or watching from home?
I'm on the couch with a fresh bottle of what I bought for the last two ALCS games. And some fucking nachos.
At home tonight. Might tailgate tomorrow at the stadium but not sure if I feel like the trip to Arlington from Far North Dallas with all their construction.

They've closed that bar I met you at some years back. My uncle and many of those regulars now to go Cafe Gecko. Didn't know if you still go out that way.

15 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

At home tonight. Might tailgate tomorrow at the stadium but not sure if I feel like the trip to Arlington from Far North Dallas with all their construction.

They've closed that bar I met you at some years back. My uncle and many of those regulars now to go Cafe Gecko. Didn't know if you still go out that way.

Still here in Allen. been to Cafe Gecko a handful of times. Mostly go to Two Rows now. 

• Like 1