Texas Rangers 2023 - They're Still Shitty?

ztejas

I am in NYC and the only person paying attention to the TV. The bartender asked me if I was OK and if I needed anything. I told her I needed whatever she had in mind and 7 more outs which she did not find funny or charming.
This is very nerve wracking and I am not dealing with this well 

Username etc

2 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

well, that went about as good as you can expect.  Sborz for 4 outs.

Maybe. Depends on matchups. I can see Leclerc for 4-5 outs. Boch went to Aroldis first purely for the matchup with Carroll. That he got him out and another, with only a walk, is fucking huge. I was hoping he would pitch Chap in the 7th but didn’t think he’d fuck with their order. 

1 minute ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I am in NYC and the only person paying attention to the TV. The bartender asked me if I was OK and if I needed anything. I told her I needed whatever she had in mind and 7 more outs which she did not find funny or charming.
This is very nerve wracking and I am not dealing with this well 

I'd order a couple doubles, down them, then after we win tell her to go fuck herself and leave. 

But my life is kind of a mess so what the fuck do I know. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ITHorn said:

if you score again here you have to get Montgomery up, right? 

I've been thinking since last night that we could throw him tonight just hadn't commented on it yet. 

Not sure if you do. 1 run is razor thin and you don't want to throw him if you don't have to.