Hungry and thinking about popping the question?

Deej

3 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

I'm a regular at the Popeyes on Cameron. It's quiet, customers say sir and mam when ordering, and no one complains about shit.

I get the feeling hands have been thrown there and word got around.

awhile back I ordered a sandwich on the app. Long line in the drive thru so I went inside. The manager was a legit 9. Maybe she was 20, tall and slender, absolutely stunning 

she gave me free fries

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Hook 'Em 1

Breakfast is good at Cracker Barrel, no doubt.  Trouble is two-fold:  Cracker Barrels are usually too far from where normal people live to make it worth the effort.  It's good, but it ain't get on IH-35 and drive past San Marcos or Round Rock to eat at it good.  And second:  The kinda people that really love Cracker Barrel can usually be found at a Cracker Barrel.  

This Valentine’s Day, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store® will award five lucky couples who “pop the question” at any Cracker Barrel location nationwide with FREE Cracker Barrel for a year. From Feb. 10-16, couples who post their proposal video at Cracker Barrel and include a caption on why they decided to propose at the iconic restaurant will be entered for a chance to win

Five couples proposing at a Cracker Barrel from just Feb 10-16 seems… optimistic. Have five couples proposed at Cracker Barrel ever?

22 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Breakfast is good at Cracker Barrel, no doubt.  Trouble is two-fold:  Cracker Barrels are usually too far from where normal people live to make it worth the effort.  It's good, but it ain't get on IH-35 and drive past San Marcos or Round Rock to eat at it good.  And second:  The kinda people that really love Cracker Barrel can usually be found at a Cracker Barrel.  

Technically threefold, and first problem for me-- aggy establishment. 

But also as you alluded to, if you're already in a city, wayyy too many better options. If you're in SA, I highly recommend Snooze AM. Food is fantastic and it has a full service bar. 

On 2/8/2023 at 3:06 PM, YGIFS said:

The Cracker Barrel in SA is  located on / just past Rittamin on 35 before you get to Eisenhauer.

So I guess that’s where normal White trash folks like myself work.

work … live…..

James Franco GIF

Nobody mentioned San Antonio.  Nobody mentioned White Trash.  The two that I live closest two are far.  And the people that go there frighten me based on their backwards-ass value sets.  When people talk about restaurants near them, they tend to mean...you know...the restaurants near them.  I'm sure there are fine iHops on both sides.