2023 off year elections and primaries

Zonahorn

9 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

After Ohio has joined, 53% of Americans now live in a jurisdiction where someone 21 and over can legally possess and use marijuana.

New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Hawaii should do it within the next year or so.

meanwhile, Bathroom Dan is single handedly making the calls for millions of Texans and he’s hardcore prohibition. It’s so unbelievably lame.

Deschedule it today !!!!!!

• Hook 'Em 2

i don't know who needs to hear this, but if ohio is in play in 2024, it's all over but the crying.
yes, i know it's just abortion and weed, but these red morons are activating gen z like the winter fucking soldier.

Ohio is not in play in 2024. Like 20% of Trump supporters are just willing to vote for abortion protections and legal weed. Same shit as when red states predictably raise the minimum wage and expanding Medicaid. One off votes on progressive issues go much better than R vs D elections.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

I mean with I believe the fewest natural disasters statistically is Ohio becoming a potential Texas expat destination?
Nah, I'm getting carried away.

Ohio will now have constitutionally protected abortion and legal weed while even large suburban Texas school districts like Cy Fair are going full MAGA.

The bar is unfortunately getting lower every election

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Dave just did. Will see what the final margin is 

I think it's going to wind up being with 50k to 70k.  Still is a good effort for Mississippi Democrats, not what we wanted, but hopefully it energizes people for the future and makes headway in local elections.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Haven't seen this yet in here.

That's pretty badass. I don't know much about the guy or his political aspirations, but he's obviously overcome devastating adversity. If he proves to be a skilled politician, he's got the kind of story that could open doors to greater arenas than the NYC city council. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

About the only time I watch CNN anymore is on election nights, and the ads tell you all you need to know about their viewership. Its all pharma shit for olds, financial products for olds, cpap ads etc.. I dont know that I have noticed an ad yet that is targeted  at the younger demographics. Its ridiculous, really.

Edited by Blotto
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Blotto said:

About the only time I watch CNN anymore is election on nights, and the ads tell you all you need to know about their viewership. Its all pharma shit for olds, financial products for olds, cpap ads etc.. I dont know that I have noticed an ad yet that is targeted  at the younger demographics. Its ridiculous, really.

Which sucks bc they have the best graphics. But they won’t get my eyeballs on election nights anymore 

1 minute ago, Blotto said:

About the only time I watch CNN anymore is election on nights, and the ads tell you all you need to know about their viewership. Its all pharma shit for olds, financial products for olds, cpap ads etc.. I dont know that I have noticed an ad yet that is targeted  at the younger demographics. Its ridiculous, really.

It's the same on FOX.

I think Memphis suburbanization into hopefully northern MS could probably make these off year elections even better. That area is the logistics center/capitol of America for Fed-EX, Amazon, and UPS (I think) and it’s the easiest go to jobs for non degreed Americans.

Im sure I left a lot of shit out, @YGIFSwhat am I getting wrong? Do you keep up with that at all?

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Js1 said:

Which sucks bc they have the best graphics. But they won’t get my eyeballs on election nights anymore 

Well that and you almost need to watch it on mute because of the both sides bullshit.  Hell, have of their panel are Trump staffers.