2023 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

1 hour ago, Tommy Nobis said:

I’m trying to stream on the sports net app and it’s saying not authorized at my location. I’m fucking in the viewing network less than a mile from my house. Anyone else have these issues recently?

Yep.  It’s been that way for me since last season iirc.  Haven’t even tried recently.

1 hour ago, TonyTexas said:

That game was a fucking beating. Worst pitched game for a win that I can remember. 

12-11 Rangers was #1

Rangers win 6-0, today was a must win - can't fall another game back.  Texas is hot , especially with a motivated Scherzer, have to go on relentless 7-3, 8-2 10 game runs to overtake them. Anything less and it's a wildcard which is a soup of grenades. 

Edited by Make em eat Taco Bell

5 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

When we win the division and get that first round bye, entire BP needs to go on a retreat. Find their mojo 

Maton can go on his own more focused vision quest.

stepbrothers-pummel-punch.gif

3 minutes ago, slorch said:

Maton can go on his own more focused vision quest.

stepbrothers-pummel-punch.gif

And montero too, hell all of them. Playoffs are serious business 

make bregman, pena, Abreu go with them. Julks too, he’s going to used a pinch runner 

Edited by tx 3 putt

3 minutes ago, WBT said:

We shouldn't have played so much grabass when they went 25-26 in June and July

Yep. 
Or we could play our best 9 more or less every day. We are 1-0 this year when we do that. 6-0 in the last 6 Diaz starts. 2-5 in the last 7 maldonado starts. But Bregman with the 3rd highest WAR on the team is the real culprit. 🤔

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

12-11 Rangers was #1

Rangers win 6-0, today was a must win - can't fall another game back.  Texas is hot , especially with a motivated Scherzer, have to go on relentless 7-3, 8-2 10 game runs to overtake them. Anything less and it's a wildcard which is a soup of grenades. 

They are currently going through a rash of injuries  Degrom, Eovoldi, Heim, Jung broke his thumb today. They’ve been very good but these injuries and their lack of  experience will eventually catch up to them.