2023 Rangers/Astros thread of hate

ztejas

I don’t like bro country, at all. I like exactly 2 Morgan wallen songs. I just find it amusing how everyone talks shit about him while he’s putting up the numbers he’s doing. But sure, I’m the one with the shitty opinion. 

That’s 2 more songs than you should like. And it should make you feel a little better that there are some other people in the world that share your horrible tastes.
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Evil Bill Obrien said:

suspending Abreu when no one else that I can recall ever served a suspension during the playoffs

Utley was suspended 2 games in the 2015 NLDS for that dirty slide on Ruben Tejeda. The astros incessant need to be a victim in every situation is funny. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

2 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Utley was suspended 2 games in the 2015 NLDS for that dirty slide on Ruben Tejeda. The astros incessant need to be a victim in every situation is funny. 

That suspension was dropped before the next season after he appealed and he never was facing the prospect of actually serving it doing the playoffs, try again 

• Hook 'Em 1

Not sure this is indicative of quality music.  Considering the numbers would tell us "MMMBop" has a stellar recording.   (reaching number one in at least 12 countries, including Australia, Canada, Germany, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States.)

There is nothing wrong with mmbop
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Helobious said:

I don’t even like country music but Wallen is probably the biggest name in the genre right now and you’re a fucking idiot if you think he makes shitty songs. No surprise Astros fans have terrible taste. 

Your taste in music is just like your taste in baseball teams…shitty.  Not surprising.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/21/2023 at 9:39 AM, Gourmand said:

Here's how it's done, Rangers fans.

No slow walk out of the box. No bat slam. No grandiose stomping on home plate, no Joe Kelly/Marcus Semien clown face. 

The GOAT delivered ANOTHER EPIC MOMENT in the top of the ninth of an October playoff game and shoved it deep up your asses and made y'all cry like a bitch but acted like it was Tuesday.

Sucks to be you.

IMG_6223.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck You 1
  • Drool 1

3 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

Yea it never matters in game 6 you fucking clown

it doesn't in a 5-2 game with Montero on the mound you fucking clown.

and you know it.

that game was over before he came to bat.

Adolis is Yasiel Puig 2.0

Edited by Gourmand
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Gourmand said:

Adolis had four Ks before a grand slam that was preceded by the Astros failing to capitalize on the bases loaded in the 8th

he had no role in this game tonight

Sure he did you dumb little bitch. He emptied that dumpy, covered in ads and refried bean stained Stadium like it was in fucking flames. Suck a dick bitch. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Gourmand said:

Adolis had four Ks before a grand slam that was preceded by the Astros failing to capitalize on the bases loaded in the 8th

he had no role in this game tonight

He put the game to bed and put your entire fanbase into fire drill mode.   Yep, didn’t mean shit

• Hook 'Em 1

Win, Lose or Draw, I think the city of Houston found their guy to hate in Adolis. The lustful boos last night and the amount of animated gestures from fans was on a level not seen in a while. I mean you had 60 year old white-haired O&G VPs risking cardiac arrest to scream loud enough and rub it in, with every strike-out of Adolis. It was pretty amusing to watch him be under the Houston faithful skin. I hope he can be the one that turns the knife tonight.

Edited by BeardIP
  • Like 1

Let me put on my Rangers fan hat for a minute…I’m not going to lie that I had flashbacks to 2011 when Bochy brought in Leclerc. Obviously he had more margin for error, but I was happy to see him exercise his demons so quickly. I’m hoping for an epic Game 7 tonight!

1 minute ago, Hate said:

Let me put on my Rangers fan hat for a minute…I’m not going to lie that I had flashbacks to 2011 when Bochy brought in Leclerc. Obviously he had more margin for error, but I was happy to see him exercise his demons so quickly. I’m hoping for an epic Game 7 tonight!

literally no idea what this means.  leclerc is the best dude in the pen.  the situation was the highest leverage.  2011 was a dusty-level abortion pulling feliz and putting in soft tossing darren oliver.  if we lose, we lose being aggressive.  2011 was losing because we were grade a retards in the most important decision of these guys' careers.

28 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Genuinely the dumbest post in a thread full of them, holy shit

Explain how this is so. The guy said "herp derp Adolis is such a front runner, he was 0 for 4 until he finally hit a pointless grand slam because the Rangers were going to win anyways". How is that not the dumbest post, genuinely, of this thread?

He's using Adolis going 0 for 4 before the game defining and winning hit as evidence that he's a front runner and not a clutch hitter. I just reminded him that Altuve was also 0 for 4 before his game defining and winning hit. In both cases the bottom of the 9th for the home team was anticlimactic and fans in attendance were stunned to silence/exit.

• Hook 'Em 1

55 minutes ago, Hate said:

The core problem is Bochy knows what he is doing. Dusty does not....  Last year the Astros had the pitching to sustain Dusty's stupidity because we simply didn't give up runs.  Remember Bochy showed the way in 2014 how to use MadBum in relief and win the game and dumbfawk AJ Hinch couldn't follow that script. I'm tired of being ad a decided schematic disadvantage in the dugout.

6 minutes ago, BeardIP said:

Explain how this is so. The guy said "herp derp Adolis is such a front runner, he was 0 for 4 until he finally hit a pointless grand slam because the Rangers were going to win anyways". How is that not the dumbest post, genuinely, of this thread?

He's using Adolis going 0 for 4 before the game defining and winning hit as evidence that he's a front runner and not a clutch hitter. I just reminded him that Altuve was also 0 for 4 before his game defining and winning hit. In both cases the bottom of the 9th for the home team was anticlimactic and fans in attendance were stunned to silence/exit.

The Win Probability for the Astros when Altuve stepped into the box was 28%.

The Win Probability for the Rangers when Adolis stepped into the box was 98%.

• Hook 'Em 1