Maxine Waters Triggers the Trumpers

Hugo Stiglitz

24 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:
UNRAH CIVIL RIGHTS ACT – CALIFORNIA
CALIFORNIA LEGISLATIVE INFORMATION
CIVIL CODE PART 2. PERSONAL RIGHTS [43 – 53.7]
(a) All persons within the jurisdiction of this state have the right to be free from any violence, or intimidation by threat of violence, committed against their persons or property because of political affiliation, or on account of any characteristic listed or defined in subdivision (b) or (e) of Section 51, or position in a labor dispute, or because another person perceives them to have one or more of those characteristics. The identification in this subdivision of particular bases of discrimination is illustrative rather than restrictive.

So now you are in favor of hate crime legislation?

2 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

The more that Maxine Waters is in the news, the better it is for the GOP.

She speaks truth on Trump. 

Trump’s people get TV platforms and repeatedly lie their ass off.

IDGAF how much she helps the GOP and it’s ridiculous to think she has any real significant influence on the GOP.

She’s no Hillary Clinton 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, David Dennison said:

Let's get the war started. The sooner the better. Fuck these people and all of their supporters. It's time.

I'm on board. Let the MAGA crowd and hippies / Antifa kill each other off. Maybe there'll be hope for the voters in the middle.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Message Board User said:

The more that Maxine Waters is in the news, the better it is for the GOP.

Hate to say it, but this is correct.

The Dems had better shush that blithering idiot and get a different figurehead on the tv with a quickness.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

11 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Hate to say it, but this is correct.

The Dems had better shush that blithering idiot and get a different figurehead on the tv with a quickness.

Let's get real for a second. The GOP has proven it can get its basedcompletely riled up at the left without Waters' help. Exactly what risk is she running right now? If the middle of the political spectrum is susceptible to being turned off by Waters, then we're hopeless anyways.

Edited by ndawg
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, ndawg said:

Let's get real for a second. The GOP has proven it can get its based completely riled up at the left without Waters' help. Exactly what risk is she running right now? If the middle of the political spectrum is susceptible to being turned off by Waters, then we're hopeless anyways.

Never Trump Republicans are harder on Trump than Maxine Waters right now.

12 minutes ago, ndawg said:

Let's get real for a second. The GOP has proven it can get its based completely riled up at the left without Waters' help. Exactly what risk is she running right now? If the middle of the political spectrum is susceptible to being turned off by Waters, then we're hopeless anyways.

Absolutely, they would invent a boogey-man out of an uppity black woman or something akin to it if she didn't speak out. The GOP would eat it up either way.

10 minutes ago, ndawg said:

Well, I'm the middle, and I'm turned off by Waters.

But not so much that I wouldn't vote for anyone, even her, against any Republican in November.  So I guess you've got a point.

But I'd still rather see just about anyone else doing the talking.  

trump-2016-fuck-your-feelings-1024x683.j

You've got to remember that these are just simple people. They are wypipo. The common clay of Trump's America. You know . . . morons.

Nothing Maxine Waters does will ever be as obnoxious as the mentally challenged idiots who support Donald Trump.

Edited by David Dennison

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

You've got to remember that these are just simple people. They are wypipo. The common clay of Trump's America. You know . . . morons.

Nothing Maxine Waters does will ever be as obnoxious as the mentally challenged idiots who support Donald Trump.

If Maxine Waters would behave these people might... lol

Based on the straw poll of my Facebook feed, the separation policy put some real cracks in Trumpism. While some doubled down in whataboutism and some just reveled in the hate and evil, some decent people started to show cracks. Maybe they wouldn't vote D, but they might sit it out. This kind of protesting might weaken some of that moral high ground. I'm not sure how much that would be offset by riling up the D base. It also doesn't improve the discourse, even if most of the blame falls on Trump.

50 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

If you think Maxine Waters is bad, just wait until Obama and Hillary come out of the shadows and put Trump’s shit on blast.

Oh yeah, please bring out Hillary to campaign against Trump.  That won't have any effect whatsoever on Trump voter turnout.  Don't stop there, bring out Comey, McCabe, Kathy Griffin, and Peter Fonda.  Having Hillary campaign against Trump is like having Blue Bell campaign against listeria.

7 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

This is what is going to get someone very prominent killed.

Trump's rhetoric, lies, and unfounded personal attacks are going to eventually get the mass of idiots called Americans riled up to a point where politicians are going to get murdered. It already almost happened in Arizona and again during that baseball practice. Shit will get a lot more violent and a lot worse the more a loud mouth dumb ass leads the charge from the top. 

Russia and Bin Laden have beaten the United States and all it took was destroying a couple of few buildings and creating a bunch of lies. Americans may be the most mentally weak people on the planet. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, JohnRedHorn said:

Trump's rhetoric, lies, and unfounded personal attacks are going to eventually get the mass of idiots called Americans riled up to a point where politicians are going to get murdered. It already almost happened in Arizona and again during that baseball practice. Shit will get a lot more violent and a lot worse the more a loud mouth dumb ass leads the charge from the top. 

Russia and Bin Laden have beaten the United States and all it took was destroying a couple of few buildings and creating a bunch of lies. Americans may be the most mentally weak people on the planet. 

images.jpg

This is what Donald Trump is teeing up.

1 hour ago, David Dennison said:

Can you imagine this under Reagan or either Bush? I sure as hell cant. Trump brings out the absolute worst in republicans. Let’s hope he doesn’t do the same for Democrats.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, David Dennison said:

Yes, but they aren't on tv or quoted every day

18 minutes ago, Larry T. Spider said:

Can you imagine this under Reagan or either Bush? I sure as hell cant. Trump brings out the absolute worst in republicans. Let’s hope he doesn’t do the same for Democrats.

Well, they already shot up a baseball field full of congressmen.   I guess it could get worse

5 minutes ago, Bill Clinton said:

🤣🤣 

171105-F-KG439-005C.JPG

Lol.  Any and all Presidents have pics like that.   Including your boy Bill.  Do you need demographics on Fox viewers?  Do you know why they advertise for adult diapers on Fox News?  Fuck, you’re actually dumber than I thought.  That’s really saying something.  

5 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Lol.  Any and all Presidents have pics like that.   Including your boy Bill.  Do you need demographics on Fox viewers?  Do you know why they advertise for adult diapers on Fox News?  Fuck, you’re actually dumber than I thought.  That’s really saying something.  

I'm not the one cheering on violence in the streets against political opponents. It's just hilarious that you think a bunch of starbucks hipsters are going to take on active and ex-military as well as active police. Have you ever been to a "license to carry" class? How many voted for Trump and old are those people?

They don't watch fox news, nobody watches shitty MSM anymore.

Although your black lives matter buddy in Dallas did take out 5 police officers, I don't think these goobers have the same discipline. 

ebt-0903-antifa-701.jpg?w=1024&h=603

I don't want to see any violence from the political entertainment on the tele vision programming. That's what the globalists want. Hugo calls 'em Russians. 

russiarothschild.jpg

Anyway, I suggest you read this book.

https://www.amazon.com/When-Violence-Answer-Learning-Takes/dp/0316354643/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1530019612&sr=8-1&keywords=tim+larkin

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 6

9 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

You’re forgetting to mention all the people Fox News loves....

You lefties obsess over fox news. It's total shit. It is 100% controlled opposition programming. Nobody watches that trash. The propaganda makers "aim higher" for conservative outlets to steer the opposition where they want.

• Fuck You 2