Palo Alto Super Regional: Texas @ Stanford

Horny Bull

This goofy bastard KNOWS he doesn't have a fastball that can beat anybody, so he's only going to throw it occasionally to setup that badass changeup.  WHY are are even looking for it?  We should be teeing off on his off speed stuff, specifically the breaking pitch.  The bottom falls out of the changeup, so I wouldn't even swing at that unless it started chest high.  Basically, look for spin and pound it opposite field.

I'm sick of fucking typing it.  We should have about 15 hits that all look just like Daly's long single in the gap (or the mirror image for our lefties).

No "playing for tomorrow."  It's a 3 run game and we should be hammering this pencil-necked fuck.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Hondo said:

This goofy bastard KNOWS he doesn't have a fastball that can beat anybody, so he's only going to throw it occasionally to setup that badass changeup.  WHY are are even looking for it?  We should be teeing off on his off speed stuff, specifically the breaking pitch.  The bottom falls out of the changeup, so I wouldn't even swing at that unless it started chest high.  Basically, look for spin and pound it opposite field.

I'm sick of fucking typing it.  We should have about 15 hits that all look just like Daly's long single in the gap (or the mirror image for our lefties).

No "playing for tomorrow."  It's a 3 run game and we should be hammering this pencil-necked fuck.

We clearly are not going to figure this out tonight.

Just now, Hondo said:

I meant playing for tomorrow as it relates to pitching.   

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

We clearly are not going to figure this out tonight.

I mean the dude is a second team all american. I just don't think it's reasonable we are going to pound him for 15 hits. I mean sure MLB hitters would but we aren't MLB hitters.

• Hook 'Em 1