Palo Alto Super Regional: Texas @ Stanford

Horny Bull

Go back and watch from the 2nd time through the lineup when I mentioned he would still pitch backwards, but lead with the breaking ball...and then tally up how many 1st pitch breaking balls he threw.  Also tally up how many were 1st pitch breaking balls followed by a 2nd pitch changeup.  I'll wait.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Hondo said:

Go back and watch from the 2nd time through the lineup when I mentioned he would still pitch backwards, but lead with the breaking ball...and then tally up how many 1st pitch breaking balls he threw.  Also tally up how many were 1st pitch breaking balls followed by a 2nd pitch changeup.  I'll wait.

I’d rather not. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

Daly does it again.

I can only think that Pierce wanted to run this guy's pitch count up as high as possible.

He’s going to have a hard time pitching tomorrow. But then who the fuck is dealing for us tomorrow? Game 3 is gonna be something if it goes 3.

1 hour ago, Hondo said:

you want a cookie?

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, chase25 said:

Pitch count is irrelevant at this point, he will have 7 days off or an offseason off. Regardless he isn’t pitching tomorrow anyway

Well he’s had us all night so one inning without him is what I want, second agreed he’s done tmw.

4 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

If you are sitting changeup, 92-93 looks like 102-103.

Nah, high 90's...and you fight it off to get to the next pitch.  He's thrown very few fastballs and most of them have been out of the zone.

Or you can just keep doing what we've done and fan at changeups all night and watch meat breaking balls.

Just now, Hondo said:

Nah, high 90's...and you fight it off to get to the next pitch.  He's thrown very few fastballs and most of them have been out of the zone.

Or you can just keep doing what we've done and fan at changeups all night and watch meat breaking balls.

sounds like you shoud be in the dugout coaching.... why arent you

• Haha 2

Is this the best we’ve competed against a truly good arm in the last 3 years? Maybe Tenn threw someone good out of the losers bracket in 2021. The approach just isn’t ever good enough.

Nothing in Arlington this year, nothing vs Watts-Brown, nothing in Omaha last year, nothing vs Horton in Arlington, nothing vs Burns in Houston, nothing vs Bednar in Omaha, nothing in Arlington 2021

• Rage+1 1

Just now, UnhappilyMarried said:

Is this the best we’ve competed against a truly good arm in the last 3 years? Maybe Tenn threw someone good out of the losers bracket in 2021. The approach just isn’t ever good enough.

Nothing in Arlington this year, nothing vs Watts-Brown, nothing in Omaha last year, nothing vs Horton in Arlington, nothing vs Burns in Houston, nothing vs Bednar in Omaha, nothing in Arlington 2021

Skenes in the regional opener last year.

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, AUS-97HORN said:

sounds like you shoud be in the dugout coaching.... why arent you

I'd say touche' if the game was over and we were talking about what they should have done.  I've been calling this shit since the 2nd inning.  Granted, I've played some ball (albeit a couple of decades ago)...but I'm no savant.  It's THAT obvious.  

• Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

This pitcher thinks he is hot shit and I hope we fuck him up this inning because I am getting tired of the announcer suckfest

Frankly he is the shit but I agree the announcers are choking that dick right now.