2023 MLB Draft thread 6pm on ESPN

Beau Vine

3 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

what's the deadline to return to NCAA baseball if you don't like your draft offer (either incoming freshman or returning player to college)?  

No idea but I don't think this is going to be an issue with any Texas players. 

No team is going to draft a player in the top 10 rounds unless they're almost guaranteed they will sign. There are exceptions of course. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

what's the deadline to return to NCAA baseball if you don't like your draft offer (either incoming freshman or returning player to college)?  

Only deadline is probably the mlb deadline, August 1, for teams to sign their picks.

Edited by pacman
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

The Tigers drafting a HS prospect over Langford slippnig to 3 is a good way to summarize why they've been shit for nearly a decade. 

Hey, when you have a chance to draft a high school kid from <checks notes> INDIANA, you, uh... I got nothin.

WTF did Harold just say?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

No idea but I don't think this is going to be an issue with any Texas players. 

No team is going to draft a player in the top 10 rounds unless they're almost guaranteed they will sign. There are exceptions of course. 

Yeah. It’s like 99.9% you sign if drafted in top 10 rounds. Deal already made. Only doesn’t happen if some injury stuff pops up. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Only Eduardo Perez's dumbass could find a way to talk about the soccer skills of a guy taken in the first round. Multiple times.

Also, if you gave me the opportunity to punch only one of Kiley McDaniel or Manfred in the face, I'm really not sure who it would be. I'm not sure you could find two bigger cocksuckers even if you looked for them in the Astros thread.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

3 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

Only Eduardo Perez's dumbass could find a way to talk about the soccer skills of a guy taken in the first round. Multiple times.

Also, if you gave me the opportunity to punch only one of Kiley McDaniel or Manfred in the face, I'm really not sure who it would be. I'm not sure you could find two bigger cocksuckers even if you looked for them in the Astros thread.

I agree, the Astros thread is full of cocksuckers 

• Haha 1