Hard Knocks 2023: Dolphins

shadow_operative2.0

I wonder if the Jets put it in his contract that he had to bathe regularly?  He no longer looks like a hobo.

He broke up with that nasty actress Shailene Woolley that takes a bath once month, forages in dumpsters, and bottles her menstrual gravy for making soap. He cleaned up some after that.

I liked how he came across on Hard Knocks. He’s really getting in the middle of the team to lead it.

stats for Hard Knocks on GMFB this am. 18 seasons. 142-147. 8 teams with winning seasons. 4-7 in postseason with most of those wins the season the jets lost the afc championship game with Sanchez. Let’s remember that often the team forced to do it is not a top team.

He broke up with that nasty actress Shailene Woolley that takes a bath once month, forages in dumpsters, and bottles her menstrual gravy for making soap. He cleaned up some after that.

I liked how he came across on Hard Knocks. He’s really getting in the middle of the team to lead it.

stats for Hard Knocks on GMFB this am. 18 seasons. 142-147. 8 teams with winning seasons. 4-7 in postseason with most of those wins the season the jets lost the afc championship game with Sanchez. Let’s remember that often the team forced to do it is not a top team.

It’s never a top team. The criteria is having not made the playoffs the year before and not be a first year coach. The Jets were a lock for it as soon as they picked up Rodgers because there’s buzz around them in a way there usually isn’t for the teams that qualify.

On 8/10/2023 at 2:01 PM, Frank The Tank said:

As a Cowboys fan I want to hate Rodgers. But that guy can still sling the fucking rock and seems like a genuinely nice guy to everyone around him. 
Fuck. 

Yep. This Hard Knocks makes really it hard not to like Rodgers. He actually seems like a pretty solid dude. 

On 8/10/2023 at 4:01 PM, Frank The Tank said:

As a Cowboys fan I want to hate Rodgers. But that guy can still sling the fucking rock and seems like a genuinely nice guy to everyone around him. 
Fuck. 

He’s not. He’s playing to the camera. He’s a grade A doucher, which has been public knowledge since ‘04. Fuck that guy forever. 

He’s not. He’s playing to the camera. He’s a grade A doucher, which has been public knowledge since ‘04. Fuck that guy forever. 

I respect his QB creds but he’s a parade of douchenozzlery. He’s the bmoc that got moved to another school before senior year. He’s got to be the great guy his new team will rally around. No one wants to be Jeff George where your linemen spit on you after a sack.

1 hour ago, kevwun said:

You got a little glimpse of what a dick he can be when things weren't going well during the practice with the panthers when he was bitching about a play call.

Or how he was all over the center about the snaps. That stuff is important to get right but what a bitch

On 8/8/2023 at 10:54 PM, billfromlaketravis said:

WTF?! A Zach Wilson segment that didn’t include his hot mom or Zach banging her cougar friends. This is unacceptable. 

Have they had an Aaron Rodgers segment where he's not banging his friend's hot dad?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Rodgers is still a bitch and has been ever since he was crying about us getting the Rose Bowl in 04 over Cal.  And then Tech smoked their ass.

Well in all fairness, Rodgers bitching was legit considering Cal’s only loss during the season was to #1 USC 23-17.  Texas only loss was to #2 OU 12-0.  At the end of the season, Cal was ranked #4 and Texas #6.   Playing Tech with 4 losses in the Holiday Bowl was a huge let down and Leech ate their lunch which wasn’t too surprising given the circumstances.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Well in all fairness, Rodgers bitching was legit considering Cal’s only loss during the season was to #1 USC 23-17.  Texas only loss was to #2 OU 12-0.  At the end of the season, Cal was ranked #4 and Texas #6.   Playing Tech with 4 losses in the Holiday Bowl was a huge let down and Leech ate their lunch which wasn’t too surprising given the circumstances.

In all fairness, we took care of business, they did not.  And fuck Rodgers.

21 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

I don’t even like Rodgers but never really understood why people were so pissed that he was advocating for his team, just like Mack was. We won, they lost. Move on. 

Yeah, Matt Leinart was totally right when he still thought they were the better team too.  Fuck em all.

• blacklab changed the title to Hard Knocks 2023: Dolphins