2023 Houston Texans thread

Macklemore

Not a Texans fan.

Still found myself frustrated with the officiating, especially RE: the 3 penalties on the Texans DBs at a critical time in the game, one of which had virtually no contact by the Houston player.

This team is fun to watch.  You can see them learning and improving.  They're gonna win more this season.  Sure would have been nice to stick it in the Jaguars' ass.

16 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Texans had that in the bag. Getting sacked in that situation is just unforgivable. Difference in the game

Man, they were on him fast.  He can't throw it away or it's grounding, and you risk getting picked if you get hit while trying to throw it away.

If it's anybody's fault, it's the offensive line that couldn't stop a 4-man rush twice down the stretch.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, elfenix said:

i could tell for sure using the super slow motion and multiple angles that his foot was bending from being dragged on the ground in bounds, not hovering just over the turf.  and i'm watching in a window so probably have a smaller view than the officials do.

You were 100% right, Tank got both feet in.

Edited by Macklemore
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

I’m not too pissed about today. They still had a chance to win after having to overcome so many mistakes and bad calls. They will learn from this and move on. DeMeco won’t let them linger in this too long. They are so far ahead of where anyone thought they would be right now that all success the rest of the year is gravy. It did highlight some weak areas for the Texans. They need to get Anderson some pass rush help. Lawrence was way too comfortable back there.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2