Coach Sark Press Conference 9.11 - 11:00am LHN

BigOrange1

18 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

Shouldn't we know the Baylor game kickoff time sometime about now? (Yes, I'm a fan and I can look ahead because I have to attend a wedding at 4:30)

i feel like we usually get that info right around the time of the press conference.  i'm very interested in knowing the kickoff time as well.

13 minutes ago, Davis Lane said:

Referring to the Bama game as "last week", nice touch.

He said the same thing last week as well.
I thought it was a little odd, though technically it's correct.  

Wondered if it's his way of putting games further into the past because now we're focusing on the next game.

8 minutes ago, Js1 said:

On ESPN

actually, ABC.  Either way.  I'm glad because I have something at 6:25p.  

I'm also super glad it's at 6:30p in Waco, because one the biggest pieces of human shitstained moldy rot has something in downtown Austin until 3:00p.  And that'll give him time to get to Waco by 5:00p to wipe the cum off his wife's face.

Edited by YGIFS
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, CycleTex87 said:

Didn't get to see the press conference.  Did CDC pop into the end of the presser with a contract extension/raise for Sark?

Good for Sark, that Bama game is so over, need to worry about what Wyoming brings to DKR.  Its all that matters really.

No, we only give contract extensions if you win Sugar Bowls. Except this time if that happens it will be worth it. 

24 minutes ago, PatSolitanojr said:

Didn't snag a screenshot. It's black with the western style Texas in burn orange across the chest. 

It's a Lululemon.  You guys might be too fat to wear a LL.

https://www.universitycoop.com/lululemon-Texas-Longhorns-Wordmark-City-Sweat-Pullover-Hoodie?quantity=1&custcol_coop_coloroption_gm=1&custcol_coop_sizingoption_standard=4

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

Didn't get to see the press conference.  Did CDC pop into the end of the presser with a contract extension/raise for Sark?
Good for Sark, that Bama game is so over, need to worry about what Wyoming brings to DKR.  Its all that matters really.
No need to go full aggy after game 2 ffs.

Anyone have a YT link? No LHN at home so no recording for later.
No need to go full aggy after game 2 ffs.

Anyone have a YT link? No LHN at home so no recording for later.

6 minutes ago, Earl Haffler said:

Wrong font but close

edit: actually that's it but the black one is the only one with the placeholder font online.