NFL Week 4

shadow_operative2.0

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Bills v Dolphins should be a night game. The schedulers put way too much emphasis on the Rodgers/Jets thing for prime time. 

Before the season, you would have bet Tua out for injury over Rahjahs out for injury just like the rest of us would have.  Picking those games for the whole season is a bit of an achilles heel for the league.

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Bengals might be lucky to win 7 games.

His injury and missing camp bc of it really set them back. Plus they stupidly rushed him out there. Burrow is the Bengals and it’s like they pay him all this money but don’t care if he gets a season ending injury. I don’t get it.

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

His injury and missing camp bc of it really set them back. Plus they stupidly rushed him out there. Burrow is the Bengals and it’s like they pay him all this money but don’t care if he gets a season ending injury. I don’t get it.

Even with him they've looked bad. I think their team has issues beyond just JB.

It's very rare to be a QB that just walks your team to 11 wins every year. That's like Peyton, Brady, Rogers, Mahomes level. Not sure Burrow is there.

Edited by ztejas

I feel for Fields but he’s just not the guy. Look at Stroud and dude is balling in his first year with a historically shitty franchise. Poor Rojo and Bijan likely to get wasted years of the Bears and Falcons don’t ditch their QBs. Neither Fields nor Ridder are the guys.