NFL Week 4

shadow_operative2.0

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Doc Sam Beckett said:

The Jets seriously need to hit the free agent market. Or go get a Jacoby Brissett or Minshew. This is painful to watch 

They actually picked up Trevor Siemian but I guess Saleh is gonna live and die by Wilson. He must look really good in practice? Or HC is just in denial or blind? 

Like is Zach Wilson changing before our eyes? Like I know he’s got talent but compared to how he played last year and the bulk of this year…I mean I think I am a jets good luck charm! In PrimeTime. I’m hexing Taylor Swift’s energy! 

I actually think it’s more fun to see them try to gut it out with Wilson. I mean if the switch has been flipped tonite he has a high ceiling and the Jets PrimeTime games could be really fun to watch.

32 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Wilson not looking too bad tonite. Even though he’s a milf banging Mormon I think this experience has humbled him a lot. He’s got some talent and big throw ability as well as scrambling ability. Mahomes must be stage struck by Swift… just kidding lol

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Like is Zach Wilson changing before our eyes? Like I know he’s got talent but compared to how he played last year and the bulk of this year…I mean I think I am a jets good luck charm! In PrimeTime. I’m hexing Taylor Swift’s energy! 

I actually think it’s more fun to see them try to gut it out with Wilson. I mean if the switch has been flipped tonite he has a high ceiling and the Jets PrimeTime games could be really fun to watch.

Look Nicole you wanna bang this kid - it's cool. We get it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1