NFL Week 5

shadow_operative2.0

Just now, PittsburghTiger said:

The Broncos can’t keep Wilson as their QB. Can they afford to just cut him? Nobody would trade for, or just sign, him, would they?

he’s basically blowing up any chance he has at HOF. He’s awful and the team hates him. He’s a shell of Seahawks Russ. Zach was outplaying him the bulk of the game. 

he’s basically blowing up any chance he has at HOF. He’s awful and the team hates him. He’s a shell of Seahawks Russ. Zach was outplaying him the bulk of the game. 

I really think he has some type of CTE issues. He’s very slow processing which wasn’t the case when he was with the Seahawks. It’s baffling how he got so bad, so quickly.

5 minutes ago, GopherRock said:

Not a damn thing wrong with some old fashioned donuts. 

Still wouldn't trade for him. 

Oh sure. He’s done. Not even the best wristband with all the plays scripted for each quarter can help Russ. I could be wrong but the HC (whether he’s over his skis and chose the wrong HC gig—yes and yes I think) is done with Russ. He’s not going to coddle him. It’s a challenging situation for an HC because Denver gave up so much. But Russ is cooked.

5 hours ago, Horn80 said:

Winning SB in his first season at Tampa Bay screams the Brady Way.

Hoodie is now 80-92 without Brady as his starting QB. Not great, Bill.

He's obviously not a bum but, damn, Tom sure covered up a lot of personnel deficiencies.

• Hook 'Em 1

I would like to go to a Raiders game in Las Vegas. I don’t really even need it to be a Steelers game. When I was there, my only time ever when I went to look at a car, I stayed at the Mandalay Bay and the stadium was being built across the highway. It was June 2018 so it was very early in construction.

We have friends who are cousins with Darren Waller but now he is playing somewhere else so there goes our in for tickets but, I suspect we could get tickets depending how much we’d like to spend.

• Hook 'Em 1