NBA 2023-24

shadow_operative

12 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Actually closed the qtr decently. Some kat lay ups, jaden lay up and Rudy ft.

Need to win the first few min of the 3rd

You need ANT to be 25 and KAT to play like Kevin Garnett.

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

You need ANT to be 25 and KAT to play like Kevin Garnett.

KATs already playing like Karl Malone, just dropping centers with knees instead of elbows.

I think the only two shots he's made are to Lively's nuts and his skull.

KATs already playing like Karl Malone, just dropping centers with knees instead of elbows.
I think the only two shots he's made are to Lively's nuts and his skull.

You should be more pissed at NAW after that vicious screen he set on DJJ that sent him to the back.

Man that had to hurt

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

You should be more pissed at NAW after that vicious screen he set on DJJ that sent him to the back.

Man that had to hurt

Yeah I'm not pissed at anything.

I'm from San Antonio and a lifelong Spurs fan.

If anything I'm rooting for the Wolves.

Edited by gofuckyourself
  • Like 1

Minnesota's offense is just complete blah these last couple minutes of the game while Kyrie (and Luka too, I guess) are just too good.

Yea not a good time to tuck our tails. That’s series

Lukai just makes unbelievable shot after unbelievable shot

33 minutes ago, definitely not derka said:

this is such a great game, and such a great series. thoroughly entertaining every single night out. 

They've been good games but it hasn't made for a good series. 3-0 is 3-0.

On 5/24/2024 at 11:10 PM, Firemans4Horn said:

When Anthony Edwards was a kid instead of yelling “Kobe” and draining a shot he yelled “Antoine Walker” and passed it out of bounds. 

This is one of the funniest comments I have read on any subforum on this site. I’m still laughing. I’m gonna tell this one to one of my best friends that’s a lifelong Mavs fan from Garland. It’ll make him laugh a lot too.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Message Board User said:

Definitely on a roll.  If Lively is ok, won't be surprised to see Mavs beat celtics.

KP better be ready to play in Finals for celtics. Also, Jrue Holiday will have to stay out of foul trouble for celtics to compete with Mavs.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, BigOrange1 said:

mavs and celtics should be a pretty awesome finals.

I never read or listen to his stuff anymore, but I'd be curious to know what Bill Simmons thinks of Kyrie now.

When Kyrie was in Cleveland, Simmons would shit all over him.

Then when Boston traded for him, Kyrie was suddenly among the best PGs in the league.

Then after Kyrie left, Simmons again has been shitting on him since then, that he's a franchise-killer.

Personally, I'll always like the flat-earther thanks to 06-19-16 no matter what happened since then.

Edited by Message Board User

I never read or listen to his stuff anymore, but I'd be curious to know what Bill Simmons thinks of Kyrie now.
Then when Boston traded for him, Kyrie was suddenly among the best PGs in the league.
Then after Kyrie left, Simmons again has been shitting on him since then, that he's a franchise-killer.
Personally, I'll always like the flat-earther thanks to 06-19-16 no matter what happened since then.

He’s one of the funnest players to watch even if it’s against your own team.

Wolves had the inside track to draft him whenever he came out, ‘11or something…but nick Gilbert was on his lottery heater and the cavs jumped the wolves

We ended up with Derrick “ caged lion” Williams who spent 6 years in the league on 5 different teams

Ah well, such is luck

16 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

He has an appropriate opinion of Kyrie and recognizes how good of a player he is. 

50 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

He’s one of the funnest players to watch even if it’s against your own team.

Wolves had the inside track to draft him whenever he came out, ‘11or something…but nick Gilbert was on his lottery heater and the cavs jumped the wolves

We ended up with Derrick “ caged lion” Williams who spent 6 years in the league on 5 different teams

Ah well, such is luck

The pick that the Cavs used to select Kyrie was actually the Clippers - the Clips had essentially traded their unprotected first rounder for cap space. 

The Cavs traded Mo Williams for Baron Davis and the Clips unprotected first rounder.

https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2011/5/18/2177310/kyrie-irving-cavaliers-clippers-nba-draft-2011

• Like 1